Quantcast
Xherdan Shaqiri - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Xherdan Shaqiri

All joking aside, he's not fat. He's squat. And looks weighty due to being a shortarse. He can actually shift a fair bit and has decent little bursts of acceleration.

For a back up option and at the rumoured price I'm thinking it could be a decent buy. He's got decent numbers. Goals and assists are okay. Chances created is fairly high. That's more important than assists, for me. You could beat 2 men with great skill, set up a team mate for a sitter and then that team mate just so happens to be Mame Biram Diouf, who wallops it over the bar and you don't get an assist stat for it.

When salah went off against Madrid he would have been a good option to bring on. I think he’d be decent as a backup to our front 3. Certainly a big upgrade on solanke or ings.

All joking aside, he's not fat. He's squat. And looks weighty due to being a shortarse. He can actually shift a fair bit and has decent little bursts of acceleration.

For a back up option and at the rumoured price I'm thinking it could be a decent buy. He's got decent numbers. Goals and assists are okay. Chances created is fairly high. That's more important than assists, for me. You could beat 2 men with great skill, set up a team mate for a sitter and then that team mate just so happens to be Mame Biram Diouf, who wallops it over the bar and you don't get an assist stat for it.

Absolute bollocks.

I wouldn't be worried about the transfer or wages but I'd be seriously worried about the food bill.'Xherdan's gone to Iceland..Tesco,Asda,Sainsburys,McDonalds,Burger King...

Greggs need to make sure they don’t go bankrupt in the city what with Sham leaving the bitters.