You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is Chelsea’s bubble about to burst?

Chelsea are partly responsible (along with the red mancs and Sky) for the massive inflation in player costs and wages. When that depraved, malevolent prick bought them over, his actions of splashing shit loads of cash, usually over the odds, on players and wages meant that everyone else had to follow suit. I doubt we'd have seen us spending £75 million on players if he had never taken over.

I was at one of their home games years ago in the 90s. They were racially abusing their own players.

They continue to be cunts when they travel abroad to Europe.

They have cunt fans everywhere.

I fuckin hate Chelsea. I hope they are destroyed and take that malignant, deleterious, bastard Roman Abramovich with them when it's happening.

• Upvote 3

They all seem to delight in singing Hillsborough songs and going on about justice for the 39. A lot pipe up saying we got English clubs banned from Europe when they were probably playing away at Barnsley in the 2nd division.

They also have that little ditti they sung on the Paris Metro.

The BBC are now reporting he has withdrawn his visa application. He must feel like he’s getting the piss taken out of him which is exactly what we want.

It’s funny reading the Chelsea forums. Some of their fans really are clueless. Quite a few of them would be happy to see him go, which is their right. If they’re fed up with changing managers all the time and the negative football etc it’s understandable but they all seem to think that when/if he goes that they will just carry on like normal signing top players and throwing money around because “some other billionaire Chinese or Arab will just buy us.”

A lot of their fan base will be a younger generation probably in their early 20s who supported the club because they were successful. Exactly like Utd and Liverpool experienced except on a much a smaller scale. They’ve known nothing but success really. It will be sweet as fuck if it all came crumbling down. As much as everyone takes the piss out of these types of fans changing allegiances it really isn’t that easy especially if you’ve gone into your 20s. They’ll all be stuck supporting a club that will go back to being what it was before. Another generic mid table London team and all their fans can talk about getting back to where they belong. I’m dreaming a bit too much here but it would be fucking great.

The BBC are now reporting he has withdrawn his visa application. He must feel like he’s getting the piss taken out of him which is exactly what we want.

It’s funny reading the Chelsea forums. Some of their fans really are clueless. Quite a few of them would be happy to see him go, which is their right. If they’re fed up with changing managers all the time and the negative football etc it’s understandable but they all seem to think that when/if he goes that they will just carry on like normal signing top players and throwing money around because “some other billionaire Chinese or Arab will just buy us.”

A lot of their fan base will be a younger generation probably in their early 20s who supported the club because they were successful. Exactly like Utd and Liverpool experienced except on a much a smaller scale. They’ve known nothing but success really. It will be sweet as fuck if it all came crumbling down. As much as everyone takes the piss out of these types of fans changing allegiances it really isn’t that easy especially if you’ve gone into your 20s. They’ll all be stuck supporting a club that will go back to being what it was before. Another generic mid table London team and all their fans can talk about getting back to where they belong. I’m dreaming a bit too much here but it would be fucking great.

I bet they go to 'not being arsed' with football for a year or two, and then suddenly be like, 'Oh that Man City play lovely football...'

• Upvote 1

They've apparently gone cool on Sarri now. Due to his "personal behaviour" or something like that. He is meant to have said some sexist and homophobic stuff in Italy.

Nowt to do with them maybe still having to pay his release clause...

I mean, they don't tolerate bad behaviour. Just ask John Terry and Marcos Alonso.

Many of us are only a few events from being penniless or homeless. Its the arrogant cunt that forgets that, it wont happen to them.

Chelsea fans sneer "what use is your fackin history? Why do you go on about? Its all about facking winning now you dipper"

Our history enabled us to survive Hicks, Gillette and Hodgson and all the years without winning the title. It will be interesting to see how their 15 year history will help if a few events go against them.

• Upvote 1

They've apparently gone cool on Sarri now. Due to his "personal behaviour" or something like that. He is meant to have said some sexist and homophobic stuff in Italy.

Nowt to do with them maybe still having to pay his release clause...

I mean, they don't tolerate bad behaviour. Just ask John Terry and Marcos Alonso.

What did Alonso do? Must have missed that one.