You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/12/2020 at 11:53, Scott_M said:

You mean...

”He’s big,

He’s red,

He’s got a baldy head,

Fabinho, Fabinho”

...doesn’t do it for you? 

Could be Matip too in fairness. If we start with them at CB:

”They're big,

They're red,

They've both got baldy heads,

Its Fabinhooooo, And Matip-ooooo”

• Upvote 3

On 07/12/2020 at 22:54, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

World class DM. Very good CB by PL standards. And not too bad at RB from the little I’ve seen.

Bargain is the right word.

Contract extension please.

Agree with everything except I'd say he's an outstanding CB by any standards. There aren't many about that I'd want ahead of him at the moment.

1 hour ago, Baltar said:

Definitely, that's what I would like to see when VVD returns.

Maybe but I think we need him as the anchor in midfield. Hendo is far better having the freedom to roam and it looks like Gini won't be around. There is some Spanish guy have that is supposed to be good but I think he's just a internet rumour

3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

You could easily make the case for him being 1st choice alongside Virg.

Not if we want to play with high press and our defenders on the halfway line you couldn't. Watching him running towards his own goal chasing the likes of Traore, Son, Aubameyang and every other quick, counterattacking forward in thr PL would grow old pretty quickly.

Immense player, and him getting back to CM will give us much more control in the middle, especially in the away games.

1 hour ago, lebron said:

Not if we want to play with high press and our defenders on the halfway line you couldn't. Watching him running towards his own goal chasing the likes of Traore, Son, Aubameyang and every other quick, counterattacking forward in thr PL would grow old pretty quickly.

Immense player, and him getting back to CM will give us much more control in the middle, especially in the away games.

Traore just played against us and got nothing. 

Vardy just played against us and got nothing. 

Werner played directly against Fabinho and got nothing. 

• Upvote 1