You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The more I see the Fabinho goal the better it gets. 

No bend or curve on it.  Arrow straight and with power.  One of the cleanest, sweetest strikes of a ball you will see.  I hope it's not a one off either, it's something we've been desperately short of, particularly with Ox being out for so long.

One of my favourite strikes of the season so far.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

I think Fab is fast becoming my favourite player from the current squad.  Feeling the love for him right now.

1 minute ago, Butch said:

He's mine feck off. 

I have it on good authority that he hates you both, but follows Tony Moanero on Flashscore.

On 11/11/2019 at 19:31, scudger99 said:

That could well be it mate, hard to tell without being in the same state that I was at the time.

Even if it's not the one, just fucking look at it.  The Van Dijk of midfielders, absolutely imperious.

Getting close to or even better than Vieira? Think Gerard said Vieira was the best he’d played against, is Fabinho similar?

He’s such a class act. What a player we got there, and totally from out of the blue.

We’ve missed that type of player since Didi left. Being in the middle of the park you see much more of the game and you pick up a bit of wisdom about game management. He’s a smart cookie for sure, knowing when a short simple pass, or a defence splitter, or a cheap foul, or a shot, is the right decision to either speed up and keep the tempo flowing or slow the game and buy a bit of time and have a breather. 

him and Virgil seem to run the game at the easy pace they dictate and allow the others to run tag arse doing the damage.

it was a big statement that he got dropped against villa to avoid the suspension for the city game and hope to god he stays fit and available for the rest of the season. 

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

Getting close to or even better than Vieira? Think Gerard said Vieira was the best he’d played against, is Fabinho similar?

Maybe not yet, but don't forget Vieira was ably assisted by Petit who wasn't short of ability himself.  Those two were one of the best midfield combinations I've ever seen.  The cornerstone for both Arsenal and France during some incredibly successful periods. 

I don't think that Fabinho will be quite the raw physical beast that Vieira was, but he could be just effective for us in his own Gadgett long legged fashion.

He's gone from strength to strength since he broke into the side though, who knows how high his ceiling is ?

Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, Butch said:

Mane best forward, Fabinho best mid and Virge best defence and becker in goal, doesn't get any better. Fabs range of passing is world class. 

Yeah, only second best to TAA in the league who is a RB, let that sink in. If these two were playing for one of the manc teams we'd have to endure some serious wanking from the obvious culprits. 

14 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, only second best to TAA in the league who is a RB, let that sink in. If these two were playing for one of the manc teams we'd have to endure some serious wanking from the obvious culprits. 

De Bruyne has the best passing range in the league IMO.

Guest Pistonbroke
14 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

De Bruyne has the best passing range in the league IMO.

Disagree, TAA is better imo. Close though, both excellent. 

I'm also on about this season.