Quantcast
Fabinho - Page 53 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Unfortunate that his fantastic strike will be overshadowed by the faux outrage of the handball incident and that his celebration, which should have been a lovely and memorable moment, was cut short by City players verbally abusing the referee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Unfortunate that his fantastic strike will be overshadowed by the faux outrage of the handball incident and that his celebration, which should have been a lovely and memorable moment, was cut short by City players verbally abusing the referee. 

 

It won't be overshadowed in the scorebook.

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didn't roll around like a fanny when took out by Fernandinho, laughed in his face and shit all over their midfield. also hits pile-drivers when they drop.

 

complete monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wenger will come out in one of his, I almost signed him trademark statements that comes out every couple of years. 

 

He'd been scouting him since he was three years old, but the board wouldn't release the three fiddy needed.

 

Emery following suit that he wanted to sign him for PSG, and Arsenal and will probably want to sign him for Marino de Luanco when he gets the job there soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fabinho has been described by Liverpool’s assistant manager, Pepijn Lijnders, as being “like a lighthouse inside the organised chaos that we want”. 

 

 

Our Pep is WAY better then their Pep.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnlj said:

Wenger will come out in one of his, I almost signed him trademark statements that comes out every couple of years. 

 

He'd been scouting him since he was three years old, but the board wouldn't release the three fiddy needed.

 

Emery following suit that he wanted to sign him for PSG, and Arsenal and will probably want to sign him for Marino de Luanco when he gets the job there soon.

Yeh but Wenger would have sold him at his peak to pay for the stadium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a moment yesterday when, with two City players either side of him and in danger of running into trouble, he pulled that same little reverse that Gini pulled against Barca last season, and like that...  ...he was gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

There was a moment yesterday when, with two City players either side of him and in danger of running into trouble, he pulled that same little reverse that Gini pulled against Barca last season, and like that...  ...he was gone.

Wasn’t that Salah?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fab did it too, and I'm pretty sure he sidestepped someone else when he turned with it.  I remember making a comment on the MF match thread when he did it, just sheer and utter fucking class.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

Fab did it too, and I'm pretty sure he sidestepped someone else when he turned with it.  I remember making a comment on the MF match thread when he did it, just sheer and utter fucking class.

yep

 

@Caramac maybe around 70 minutes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

yep

 

@Caramac maybe around 70 minutes?

Judging by the time I made my post, I'd say half that.  Around 35 minutes, give or take a minute or two for stream lag time.  Football porn it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That could well be it mate, hard to tell without being in the same state that I was at the time.

Even if it's not the one, just fucking look at it.  The Van Dijk of midfielders, absolutely imperious.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2019 at 17:02, TheHowieLama said:

He is now a poor man's Alonso and a poor man's Gerrard rolled into one.

Might even be a moderately well-off man's Alonso and a moderately well-off man's Gerrard rolled into one at this stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, deiseach said:

Might even be a moderately well-off man's Alonso and a moderately well-off man's Gerrard rolled into one at this stage.

He’s much defensively than either player ever was. Obviously not a good going forward as Gerrard was not is he as good at playmaking as Alonso used to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, deiseach said:

Might even be a moderately well-off man's Alonso and a moderately well-off man's Gerrard rolled into one at this stage.

Yep -- like the sushi roll where it has stuff on the inside AND stuff on the outside

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×