Quantcast
Fabinho - Page 34 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

If he trained at CB for 6 weeks he would be better than either Lovren or Matip - he is a better footballer with a deeper understanding of the game and a far better ability to read it.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

If he trained at CB for 6 weeks he would be better than either Lovren or Matip - he is a better footballer with a deeper understanding of the game and a far better ability to read it.

Mad how Brazil didn't make the World Cup final when they had Neymar, Alisson, Marcelo, Coutinho, Firmino, Willian, Casemiro, Fabinho, Jesus etc. 

14 minutes ago, Hades said:

Mad how Brazil didn't make the World Cup final when they had Neymar, Alisson, Marcelo, Coutinho, Firmino, Willian, Casemiro, Fabinho, Jesus etc. 

Ffs you left out the greatest Brazilian since Pele , Richy Richarlison from across the great divide schoolboy error that

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Hades said:

Yeah, they dont travel well

Fab has got himself into Garth Crooks team of the week. In defence with Tarkowski and Zouma and no Virg!

Garth says........,

Fabinho: This player has become a far more important addition to the Liverpool set-up than I first realised.

The Brazilian enforcer looks better at centre-back than he does in midfield. At least that's how it appeared against a Brighton side who made life difficult for the league leaders but struggled to really hurt them.

When there was the slightest threat, Fabinho snuffed it out. His positioning throughout the match was quite impressive. Any more displays like that and Dejan Lovren might have to start looking for new employers

7 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Fab has got himself into Garth Crooks team of the week. In defence with Tarkowski and Zouma and no Virg!

Garth says........,

Fabinho: This player has become a far more important addition to the Liverpool set-up than I first realised.

The Brazilian enforcer looks better at centre-back than he does in midfield. At least that's how it appeared against a Brighton side who made life difficult for the league leaders but struggled to really hurt them.

When there was the slightest threat, Fabinho snuffed it out. His positioning throughout the match was quite impressive. Any more displays like that and Dejan Lovren might have to start looking for new employers

I hope his quote on Lovren is true. New employers please.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I hope his quote on Lovren is true. New employers please.

He ain't going nowhere this season or next probably. Inconsistent as he is what the last month has taught us is that we need cover at CB, especially in domestic cup games. Selling Klavan was daft , selling Lovren would be worse and I don't want Fabhino standing in if possible.

8 hours ago, magicrat said:

He ain't going nowhere this season or next probably. Inconsistent as he is what the last month has taught us is that we need cover at CB, especially in domestic cup games. Selling Klavan was daft , selling Lovren would be worse and I don't want Fabhino standing in if possible.

Selling him without cover would indeed be daft but selling him and upgrading would be sensible. Not sure how you upgrade on the worlds greatest defender though!

• Upvote 1