You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I still think we should buy somebody in January. An attacker or someone that can help us when we need it. Pep said City aren’t signing anyone. If we could loan or buy a very quick player like a Dembele, we might just have a shot.

At the treble. 

Dembele apparently has attitude issues though.

Is it just me who thinks Fabinho wasn’t that bad against arsenal? Getting sick of hearing people still go on about him in that game now. Feel like that’s what’s gonna define his career with us.

Anyway, thought he was boss again yesterday. Nice seeing our centre mid winning headers in the middle of the pitch. 

1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Slightly off topic but why can't I find the Joel Matip thread? Came in from the wilderness to throw in a few decent performances in a similar way to how Fabinho has found his feet after an impatient start.

Start a new one. Suggested titles...

Matip: The Return

Matip: A Reappraisal

Matip 2: Back From The Dead

Martip II: In Defence Of the Realm

Joel Matip and the Raiders of the Lost Arkles

Joel Matip and Temple of Fume

Joel Matip and the League Crusade

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Unless they have some sort of issue we aren't likely to be in with any chance of taking players like Dembele from Barca etc.

I’d give it a swerve. If we were to spend that sort of cash, spend it on Sancho instead.  Every bit as talented if not more, and seems a down to earth kid from the interviews.

1 minute ago, karl1987 said:

He's fully up to speed now.  Best thing is not only does he protect the back 4, he can attack aswell.  

Yeah, he does as much going forward as he does defensively. He looks immense.

Sorry for calling you Mehinho, you truly are fab.