You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

12 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Just in case anybody has contacts in the club, I’ve a great little dumbbell routine for the upper body that would see Fabinho make some very sick gains in just three ten minute sessions every week. 

You just want to distract him while you have a crack at his missus.

14 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Just in case anybody has contacts in the club, I’ve a great little dumbbell routine for the upper body that would see Fabinho make some very sick gains in just three ten minute sessions every week. 

I've got a routine that does the same job in three 9 minute sessions. 

Hire me instead. 

• Upvote 1

Liverpool midfielder Fabinho says there is no reason for him to leave the club for PSG in the January transfer window.

Reports in France have claimed that the Ligue 1 giants are interested in signing the former Monaco star next month following a testing first few months at Anfield.

Fabinho, who moved to Merseyside for a reported initial fee of £39million in July, has made only six starts under Reds boss Jurgen Klopp.

However, the Brazil international, who started in the win over Everton at the weekend, appears to be more than happy to stay and fight for his place.

“I was told there was something in the press, but I never said I’d like to leave Liverpool,” he told UOL when asked about a potential move back to France.

“I knew I would need to have patience to wait for my moment. I’m happy at Liverpool. There is no reason for me to leave.”

Fabinho did not make his first league appearance until October but has made four starts in the Premier League in the last six weeks.

The 25-year-old claims that he never let himself get down over a lack of appearances, even though Klopp did not given him many clues as to why he was not playing.

He added: “He didn’t give me a lot of explanations but I talked in training so I wouldn’t be discouraged and to stay focused on my work, without letting my head drop.

“I knew it was a passing moment. I didn’t keep moaning and crying. I tried to work

because I knew opportunities would come. Now I just want to increase my number of games.”