Quantcast
Fabinho - Page 2 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Now just get Kekir or another attacking midfielder in amd our midfield looks fucking good.

TBH he doesn't do a lot of pointing here -- not sure he gets us.

We need to see how he leans on things at Melwood.

Is he an enforcer or quarter back type?

Looks a big lad which we definitely need in the middle.

I have studied the 8 min you tube video and have formed the opinion he loves a back pass.. cunt

Of course, that stupid little beard is going to have to go. None of that Rio Ferdinand nonsense here.

Is he an enforcer or quarter back type?

Looks a big lad which we definitely need in the middle.

An enforcer. Breaks up the opposition attack and sets the offensive midfielders on their way. Apparently a very good penalty taker as well.

• Upvote 1

He'll score 2 own goals in next year's champions league final

Fingers crossed.

An enforcer. Breaks up the opposition attack and sets the offensive midfielders on their way. Apparently a very good penalty taker as well.

Belting. Hopefully he'll add some physicality to our midfield along with baby Keith.

Just makes me hate him more

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Available Subscriptions

• Last Match Report

• Latest Posts

• Yeah its a really high level draft as some of the nations have lots of outstanding players to choose from.
    • Ne Moe Imya   1. Lionel Messi (Argentina) 2. Gigi Buffon (Italy) 3. Patrick Vieira (France) 4. Jaap Stam (Holland) 5. Rui Costa (Portugal/Belgium) 6. Neymar (Brazil) 7. Finnan (Scotland/Eire/Wales) 8. 9. 10. 11.   John 102   1. Ryan Giggs (Wales) 2. Eden Hazard (Belgium)  3. Seedorf (Holland) 4. Andres Iniesta (Spain) 5. Andrea Pirlo (Italy) 6. Rio Ferdinand (England) 7. Sergio Aguero (Argentina) 8. 9. 10. 11.   Elite   1. Pavel Nedved (Czech) 2. Dennis Irwin (Ireland) 3. Xavi (Spain) 4. Fabio Cannavaro (Italy) 5. Edgar Davids (Holland) 6. Rivaldo (Brazil) 7. Sol Campbell (England) 8. 9. 10. 11.   Lifey   1. Gareth Bale (Wales) 2. Virgil Van Dijk (Holland)  3. Ivan Rakitic (Croatia) 4. Kevin De Bruyne (Belgium) 5. Ashley Cole (England) 6. Lilian Thuram (France) 7. Fernando Torres (Spain) 8. 9. 10. 11.   Stig   1. Ronaldo (Brazil)  2. Andy Robertson (Sco/Eire/Wal)  3. Vincent Kompany (Por/Bel) 4. Dennis Bergkamp (Holland)  5. Claude Makelele (France)  6. Robert Jarni (Cro, Czech, Rus)  7. David Beckham (England) 8. 9. 10. 11.   Dynamite   1. Steven Gerrard (England) 2. Luis Figo (Bel/Port) 3. Javier Zanetti (Argentina) 4. Alessandro Nesta (Italy) 5. Marcel Desailly (France) 6. Xabi Alonso (Spain) 7. Marc Overmars (Holland) 8. 9. 10. 11.   Alex K   1. C. Ronaldo (Portugal / Belgium) 2. Luka Modric (Croatia) 3. Gabriel Batistuta (Argentina) 4. Cafu (Brazil) 5. Totti (Italy) 6. Sergio Busquets (Spain) 7. John Terry (England) 8. 9. 10. 11.   Lee   1. Zinedine Zidane (France) 2. Roy Keane (Eire, Sco, Wal)  3. Toby Alderweireld (bel/Port) 4. Igor Akinfeev (Russia) 5. Gianluca Zambrotta (Italy)  6. Roberto Carlos (Brazil) 7. Frank de Boer (Holland)  8. Fernando Redondo (Argentina)  9. 10. 11.   MegadriveMan   1. Peter Cech (Czech) 2. Thierry Henry (France) 3. Philipp Lahm (Germany) 4. Ronaldinho (Brazil) 5. Giorgio Chiellini (Italy) 6. Javier Mascherano (Argentina) 7. Arjen Robben (Holland) 8. Paul Scholes (England) 9. 10. 11. 
    • There are so many examples of modern owners getting it badly, badly wrong. I think for whatever flaws they have they've mostly got it very, very right? We've bought incredibly well over the last couple of years, have a good infrastructure, Jürgen Klopp is our manager. Oh and we're top of the league
  • Latest Round Up

• Popular Contributors