You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sergio Ramos

Hades

Two reds he should have had.  Shit officials as per.

3 reds. Crippling Mo, elbowing Karius 2 straight reds. Diving clutching his face with no contact = yellow, yellow for simulation getting Mane booked = yellow. Yellow + yellow = third red.

The cunt is dirty enough to play cricket for Australia

Souness was a horrible cunt in an age of horrible cunts. But he'd twat people to protect himself or his team-mates. He wouldn't single someone out just because they were the opponent's best player. That's the small-time shithousery Ramos did tonight.

Sky showed Souness an old clip of a tackle of his recently, he was genuinely embarrassed by it. Different times, if he was playing today he would adapt.

Completely agree with your last two sentences

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell, a Twitter guy called @LFCEgypt has just posted a pic of Ramos with his mother, complete with her name and phone number, Ramos' own phone number and full address, and he's urging people to pay them both a visit!

Fucking hell, Ramos will be needing Salman Rushdie on speed dial, keeping his counsel.

‏عنوان منزل سيرجيو راموس و رقم والدته و رقمه الشخصي ..

34 Bahella Del Carmen

Floor 4 apt 42

07809 Madrid

34637710840+

+34647644445

وامه اسمها باكي جارسيا وصورتها اهه .. لازم كلنا نوجب مع راموس ومع الست والدتة ياجماعه

Sergio Ramos is a winner because he performs in big games and is a top defender, not because he's a cunt who repeatedly cripples players and dives like Tom Daley. It's not a good quality to be a cunt. People who admire him and Suarez for that reason are cunts themselves.

Sergio Ramos is a winner because he performs in big games and is a top defender, not because he's a cunt who repeatedly cripples players and dives like Tom Daley. It's not a good quality to be a cunt. People who admire him and Suarez for that reason are cunts themselves.

Would rather get bitten than have my collarbone popped. No comparison.

Fucking hell, a Twitter guy called @LFCEgypt has just posted a pic of Ramos with his mother, complete with her name and phone number, Ramos' own phone number and full address, and he's urging people to pay them both a visit!

Fucking hell, Ramos will be needing Salman Rushdie on speed dial, keeping his counsel.

‏عنوان منزل سيرجيو راموس و رقم والدته و رقمه الشخصي ..

34 Bahella Del Carmen

Floor 4 apt 42

07809 Madrid

34637710840+

+34647644445

وامه اسمها باكي جارسيا وصورتها اهه .. لازم كلنا نوجب مع راموس ومع الست والدتة ياجماعه

It will be interesting to see how the challenge is viewed in Egypt. There’s been plenty of cunts over there demanding that he move to Real. If he is now subsequently out of the World Cup because of them it makes things interesting. Obviously it all comes down to what Mo thinks himself. If he thinks Ramos meant it then I think the last thing he will want to do is go and play with the cunt.

I told you he was a bigger cunt than Ronaldo. I despise him.

However, I don't think anyone should be posting Ramos' details or those of his family.

But if he were to suffer a career-ending injury on the football field I'd find myself unmoved.

It was like Mane was the only one who thought he was a cunt

Not that he needed to but last night Mane went so much higher in my estimations, not only did he look devastated that his mate got injured and gave him a hug as he walked off the pitch, from our point of view he took the game by the scruff of the neck it was like he thought ‘Mo’s gone off I’m going to have to step up’ and he really did.

Also he was the only one who gave Ramos a kick in, numerous times he left a bit on him. That’s part of our problem to be honest, id say Milner and Can are the only other two from midfield/attack I’d expect to go looking for retribution and boot fuck out of Ramos, Milner just didn’t have the legs last night to get anywhere near him. TAA and Robbo would 100% have nailed the cunt if they got anywhere near a chance to do it.

That’ll all change next year when Naby’s here, he’d have kneecapped Ramos and that Dorito fucker who came on for Carvajal for their theatrics.

• Upvote 1