You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sergio Ramos

Hades

44 minutes ago, The Guest said:

Why doesn’t somebody from one of these alehouse teams just cripple the cunt?  If we got them in the groups I’d happily take a loss if it meant somebody badly injured the cunt in the process.

Never happens.

It'll be all high fives in the tunnel and before the game starts next time we play them, same as when we play Manchester United.

Any footballer he plays against will have a lot more in common with him than with the paying public in the crowd.

Agree with Robbie's post that we probably need to move on from this. Hopefully we'll get a chance to play them again in Europe this year.

21 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Never happens.

It'll be all high fives in the tunnel and before the game starts next time we play them, same as when we play Manchester United.

Any footballer he plays against will have a lot more in common with him than with the paying public in the crowd.

Agree with Robbie's post that we probably need to move on from this. Hopefully we'll get a chance to play them again in Europe this year.

The thing is, we have moved on.

Ramos has given us a few examples of why he is a cunt since May ergo he stops being a cunt, we will stop talking about him.

2 hours ago, House of Dirk said:

The thing is, we have moved on.

Ramos has given us a few examples of why he is a cunt since May ergo he stops being a cunt, we will stop talking about him.

If we had moved on you wouldn't be waiting for every opportunity to call him a cunt. They won. We didn't. Is this still going to be a thing in 10 years? It's all a bit Everton. 

5 hours ago, RobbieOR said:

Think it's probably time to get over this now. 

3 hours ago, El Rojo said:

Agree with Robbie's post that we probably need to move on from this. 

We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged.

Heinrich Heine
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I’ve always despised Ramos. I’ve made that clear during El Classico games on here. So for me, wanting to see him chained to the floor near a rubbish tip and small cuts made to his body so that the rats smell blood and eat him alive, was the norm. As such, I have nothing to move on from.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

I’ve always despised Ramos. I’ve made that clear during El Classico games on here. So for me, wanting to see him chained to the floor near a rubbish tip and small cuts made to his body so that the rats smell blood and eat him alive, was the norm. As such, I have nothing to move on from.

I always liked the method Henrii Charier mentions in Papillon (The book). Some of the prisoners got fed up of a brutal guard who used to march them into the jungle and chop wood. They tied him to a fallen tree and let him slowly get eaten by flesh eating ants. Took him days to die. Too good for Ramos that though. 

2 hours ago, RobbieOR said:

If we had moved on you wouldn't be waiting for every opportunity to call him a cunt. They won. We didn't. Is this still going to be a thing in 10 years? It's all a bit Everton. 

Perhaps you need to move on. 

Ramos is, was and will always be a cunt. The thread is easy to avoid otherwise. 

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I always liked the method Henrii Charier mentions in Papillon (The book). Some of the prisoners got fed up of a brutal guard who used to march them into the jungle and chop wood. They tied him to a fallen tree and let him slowly get eaten by flesh eating ants. Took him days to die. Too good for Ramos that though. 

Not too good for Jennings though....

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

If there is anything in this and there are to be sanctions, who would dish them out? UEFA? They are implied to be complicit in these allegations. Some are suggesting that Real Madrid's 2017 win be revoked and handed to their defeated opponents Juventus. That would be the Juventus who 20 years ago were alleged to be systematically doping their squad, and investigators found a medicine cabinet at the club's training ground that was bigger than your average pharmacy!

Whatever happens, Ramos is still a galactico cunt.

• Upvote 2