You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sergio Ramos

Hades

Haven't rea the full thread, is that petition story real?

Bit pathetic if so, not one to state that other people's actions are embarrassing but this comes real close.  Not as embarrassing as the Karius death threats, but still...

The main recrimination this twat deserves is having to come to Anfield and try to cope with us.  Give us them in the group stage.

Is the petition to have Ramos flown out to Arkansas, tied up and gang buggered by a large group of men with webbed toes, several parents and brothers in common, and 6 teeth between them in total?

Where do I sign?

Fair's fair Al, you can't be expected to mete Ramos's justice out AND sign the petition sentencing him to it.

We'll be in pot 3 with a chance to face them in the group stage.

Hope we don't though. Let's say we beat them comfortably away as well as home. Then both teams qualify for the last 16. What kind of revenge is that? No, I want to face the cunts later, at a tiime we could acutally send them out of the CL.

Agreed, I hope we get the easiest group we possibly can. Once the Round of 16 rolls around, we can bring them and/or Barcelona (we owe those cunts too as far as I'm concerned) on. I like our chances against anyone over two legs.

Haven't rea the full thread, is that petition story real?

Bit pathetic if so, not one to state that other people's actions are embarrassing but this comes real close.  Not as embarrassing as the Karius death threats, but still...

The main recrimination this twat deserves is having to come to Anfield and try to cope with us.  Give us them in the group stage.

The Karius death threats?  Don't tell me, someone on social media said, "I hope you die".  And I bet it made the papers.

Can you ever imagine a headline being, "Man in pub said he wants to kill a player of the team he supports".

I have a feeling that wouldn't make it to print.  

You hear worse stuff in the pub, so why the papers even bother with Facebook quotes is beyond me.

One day soon we'll look back and say, "Ha, do you remember when newspapers used to quote people's Instagram pages like it was newsworthy?"

That day can't come soon enough.

• Upvote 2

Panto villain in panto villain mode.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11395856/sergio-ramos-hits-back-over-mohamed-salah-injury-he-grabbed-me-first

Sergio Ramos hits back over Mohamed Salah injury: He grabbed me first

Sergio Ramos says Mohamed Salah could have played on in Liverpool's Champions League final defeat if he'd had an injection in his injured arm.

Real Madrid defender Ramos said Salah instigated the tussle between the players which led to the Egyptian forward leaving the game in tears during the first-half.

Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius also collided with Ramos and has subsequently been adjudged to have suffered concussion in the 3-1 defeat.

Egyptian lawyer Bassem Wahba launched a €1bn (£873m) lawsuit against Ramos, amid fears Salah may be unable to represent his national side in the 2018 World Cup.

"Bloody hell, they have given this Salah thing a lot of attention. I didn't want to speak because everything is magnified," Ramos told AS.

"I remember the play well: he grabs my arm first and I fell to the other side, the injury happened to the other arm and they said that I gave him a judo hold. After that the goalkeeper said I dazed him with a clash.

"I spoke with Salah through messages, he was quite good. He could have played on if he got an injection for the second-half, I have done it sometimes but when Ramos does something like this, it sticks a little bit more.

"I don't know if it is because you are at Madrid for so long and win for so long that people look at it a different way.

"I am only missing Roberto Firmino saying he got a cold because a drop of my sweat landed on him.".

Ramos, who met up with the Spain squad on Tuesday ahead of their World Cup campaign, went unpunished for his tangle with Salah during the match but more than 400,000 people signed a petition calling for UEFA action against him.

As for that miracle injection, maybe that Spanish doctor that has treated Ramos and others with some highly dubious products can shed some light on this miracle injection that lets a footballer play immediately after suffering a dislocated shoulder.

Am I the only one that thinks we're coming across like bitchy little bluenoses with all this blaming Ramos shite?

He fouled salah, big deal. He bumped into a shite keeper in karius,

It's beginning to be a bit like

"if it hadn't of been for Collina" style whinging on here.

We lost the game. Move on

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Am I the only one that thinks we're coming across like bitchy little bluenoses with all this blaming Ramos shite?

I got a big problem with losing a champions league-final because of violent cheating. I got a really big problem with his comments today. These things will cause anger and rage regularly for the next 30 years.

But I admire your girly "it is only a football match, no need to get upset"-attitude. I wish I had more of it.

• Upvote 2

Yes, mate. You're clearly the only one showing perspective.

• Upvote 1

I agree. Ramos is a massive and overrated cunt but its only a game and its over. Too many more important things in life than worrying about millionaire footballers winning or losing. I can't see Firmino or Mane worrying too much about millions of people they don't know and losing their shit over them.

Trying to look on the bright side, I'd be very surprised if Mo wanted to move to Madrid while Ramos was still there.

I remember thinking something like that about Torres and Terry. If he’s been texting him I doubt there’s an issue between them. It’s still a long shot though because I don’t think they’ve got the money but if Salah pulls a Phil then it could get interesting.

I have moved on, thanks.

But the answer to the question you posed is yes. Fouling the best player less than half an hour into the game to the point he has to be substituted and 'bumping' into the keeper (shite is superfluous here) which draws two errors, one of which being two minutes later and a medical professional provides reasonable grounds for concussion.

It doesnt change anything. Im a big boy, I can deal with that.

But it's legitimate to be aggrieved with the outcome, after the event. Of course it is.