You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What are you drinking for the game?

Bjornebye

As soon as I get in from work I am cracking open a Magners and am going to keep drinking until I fall asleep. I will wake up tomorrow, have a fry up then I’m out on a stag do. Meeting in Prescot at 2 then on to town to watch it in the Olympia. I’ll be drinking a mix of Guinness, sambuca and captain morgans throughout the day. I don’t know what they serve in the Olympia but it will probably be G&T to try and sort my head out. I intend to remember the game but this build up is driving me fucking barmy. I was only 23 the last time we were in a European cup final so was too busy shagging around to think about it too much. Now im 34 and going grey.

• Upvote 3

As soon as I get in from work I am cracking open a Magners and am going to keep drinking until I fall asleep. I will wake up tomorrow, have a fry up then I’m out on a stag do. Meeting in Prescot at 2 then on to town to watch it in the Olympia. I’ll be drinking a mix of Guinness, sambuca and captain morgans throughout the day. I don’t know what they serve in the Olympia but it will probably be G&T to try and sort my head out. I intend to remember the game but this build up is driving me fucking barmy. I was only 23 the last time we were in a European cup final so was too busy shagging around to think about it too much. Now im 34 and going grey.

Do they show the match in hospital emergency rooms ?

• Upvote 1

My 18 year old self would be enjoying a "yatang" which was essentially anything in the folks drinks cupboard in a pint glass.

As a 43 year old, I might dabble with a drop of Old Golden Hen. The drink of champions.

Every single final, or massive game, post 1988 has been ruined by alcohol for me. Great days out but the game is always a bit hazy. Trying to be sensible tomorrow so I’m not too pissed for kick off. Gonna be hard as getting into town for around 1:30. Try and be sensible all I want but once nerves kick in the Ale flows even more. I’ll be a wreck come 8pm.

Not only am I unable to watch the game but I'm currently off the booze for health reasons. I can't even drown my sorrows.

Can I have another t-shirt? Perhaps of tee-total Hendo or Big Games James to support me through this difficult day?

I'm torn between ice cold Guinness or Magners with ice.

I will have to decide before tomorrow evening.

I will let you know my choice when I find out.

Wild.