You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool fans attacked by gang of cunts

niallers

Dickhead fans of other teams instantly say it must be us because there's trouble wherever we go.

Obviously first thought is for the safety of the people who were attacked. But it is inevitable loads of mindless Everton Manchester City and United Chelsea and other nobheads out there will be posting this shit in the sports pages comments. Coming out with shit like it is always their fault crying the victims again and the Everton speciality ashamed of nothing offended by everything or whatever shit they chat.

Nasty, can't say I'm surprised though that neck of the woods is getting a pretty nasty rep, the World Cup's gonna be great craic. 

Don't understand what they get out of all this, it's not like they're testing themselves 'like for like' the way British hooligans traditionally did, i.e 'our twats meet your twats on some wasteland and kick shit out of each other'. 

How hard do you have to be instead to send yourself to a training camp and learn MMA, put a body cam on and a balaclava and then ambush ordinary people while they're drinking at a cafe or an outdoor bar?

Yeah, very brave. 

Bunch of twats. 

Spot on

Obviously first thought is for the safety of the people who were attacked. But it is inevitable loads of mindless Everton Manchester City and United Chelsea and other nobheads out there will be posting this shit in the sports pages comments. Coming out with shit like it is always their fault crying the victims again and the Everton speciality ashamed of nothing offended by everything or whatever shit they chat.

I think that actually originated from their bile gurus the mancs.

On the Sky news feed on Twitter the first three people to comment on the story were Mancs. One posted a picture of a "victim card". Mancs are almost as obsessed with us as Evertonians, probably why they love each other so much.

On ITV news last night they interviewed a local who had opened up his house to let two Liverpool fans stay there because he was ashamed that the local hotels were ripping off football fans.

Utter dickheads ruining it for people. It won’t happen like but I do hope a few of these ski mask wankers get a proper good hiding off a few North Face scallies. You’ll see them running into a restaurant where people are just eating and filling them in but I very much doubt you would see them fill in a gang of scousers who aren’t programmed to ‘run’. Mexican wrestlers banged out all over the fackin gaff.

The thing is they’re rock solid over there. Made from fuckin steel. Steaming into a pack of scousers isn’t very much of a challenge is it.

I've been to Russia 60+ times, and Ukraine 5 or 6 times, there's some big lads for sure but plenty of little weedy cnuts too. 

Most of the people I've met have been sound, it's just the mentality of the hooligan element that wants to have a pop at the English fans. 

• Upvote 1

Manc I know went to the final against Chelsea in Moscow and they all got the shit kicked out of them, coppers asked to see their passports once, put them in their pockets and said 'where's your passports?', charging them 90 quid to get them back. At the risk of sounding like Hitler, I personally wouldn't go to a footy match anywhere east of the Rhine.