Quantcast
What are you wearing for the final - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Chip Butty

What are you wearing for the final

I bought one of these t-shirts in January after seeing it posted on here. The only two games I wore it for saw us beaten by Swansea and West Brom.

rco,mens_premium_t_shirt,mens,x1770,1010

So anything but that really. It’s a cursed top. I’ve only kept hold of it so I’ve got something to set fire to when he leaves.

• Upvote 1

I bought one of these in January after seeing it posted on here. I wore it for two games in a row which saw us beaten by Swansea and West Brom.

rco,mens_premium_t_shirt,mens,x1770,1010

So anything but that really. It’s a cursed top. I’ve only kept hold of it so I’ve got something to set fire to when he leaves.

I posted it. And I'm wearing it. Wore it for every one of the knockout games, so it's got a good record for me. It goes really well with my turd brown with custard cream piping y-fronts too.

• Upvote 1

A Man United top, a Chelsea cap and some Everton shorts so that the fully red Anfield crowd have a villain to boo.

Same as I wore for the City and Roma games. Old pair of jockeys, some hand me down adidas trackie bottoms, a religous pair of socks and this seasons shirt. All not washed since the first city game in case it washes our luck away. Going to be a bit smelly for the final but I do not give a fart.

I remember going to a game at Anfield where Red Nick wore something similar.

What about you Hades, my basement dwelling chum?  Hessian?

The skin of my victims.

• Upvote 2