You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your favourite of our 46 goals on the glorious road to Kiev?

El Rojo

For me, Salah's first against Roma at Anfield. We were battering them everywhere but just couldn't score.

Then, sheer perfection from the Egyptian genius, a top corner finish, the ball brushing the crossbar on the way in.

• Upvote 1

Salah's curler over Alisson is the best, but Mané's volley against Spartak really sticks in my head. His form had been a bit patchy, particularly when he had too much time to think on the ball, so this was like an emphatic "I'm back!" kind of strike. No thinking, no time to control it, no fucking about, just hits it and bursts the net, Klopp football style.

It was like a slam dunk kind of strike, you half expected the net to shatter. His body positioning to hit it cleanly is worth watching in slo-mo too, as he's actually hitting it with his side foot, yet manages to generate real power on it.

• Upvote 1

Salah's curler over Alisson is the best, but Mané's volley against Spartak really sticks in my head. His form had been a bit patchy, particularly when he had too much time to think on the ball, so this was like an emphatic "I'm back!" kind of strike. No thinking, no time to control it, no fucking about, just hits it and bursts the net, Klopp football style.

It was like a slam dunk kind of strike, you half expected the net to shatter. His body positioning to hit it cleanly is worth watching in slo-mo too, as he's actually hitting it with his side foot, yet manages to generate real power on it.

That was also on my shortlist. He hit a belter against Porto too when similarly out of form.

Guest Alex_K

Mane against Porto. A real “we have arrived” moment. Opposition standing off him helplessly. Typifies our campaign.

For me, Salah's first against Roma at Anfield. We were battering them everywhere but just couldn't score.

Then, sheer perfection from the Egyptian genius, a top corner finish, the ball brushing the crossbar on the way in.

First that sprung to mind. Mane’s header vs City is the other. I leaped with him in the pub, and also placed my header down into the corner. Love goals like that.

• Upvote 2

There's all the goals for anyone who needs a reminder and can't be fucked going into the other thread to find the link, should have been in the OP to be honest, poor form.

https://youtu.be/8kFtWXf-VUk

Watched this last night, and I’ve been rock hard ever since.

What a fucking team, they have a chance to write themselves into the pages of history on Saturday.

Just fucking win, reds.

• Upvote 1

Got to be Can's backpost volley against Hoffenheim. Beautiful move. "That's football!"

Both of Cans goals in that game came about after cheeky backheels from Mane, love a bit of that.

If we're including the qualifiers then I'd say Alexander-Arnold's free kick, brilliantly placed, his first goal for the club, and our first goal of this campaign.

Mo's goal against Maribor at Anfield, because I was there. Being less hipster about it, it was great because it felt inevitable. I remember thinking at half-time that there wasn't any stomach-knotting tension in the ground despite the score being 0-0. The contrast with Liverpool's last spin on the CL merry-go-round was telling. And here we are.

Invididual goals, there's too many great team goals.

1. Oxlade-Chamberlain vs City Champions League

2. Salah 1st vs Roma

3. Coutinho vs Newcastle

4. Coutinho vs Swansea

5. Salah vs Everton

6. Mané vs Burnley

7. Salah 2nd vs Tottenham