You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid - The European Cup final

Slap some Nivea on 'em, he'll be grand

I can vouch for this, I burnt the top of my baldy head during the last bank holiday weekend, slapped a load of nivea on and it was sorted by the next morning, and as an added bonus I now had a gloriously soft and shiny bonce. 7621c90db31031d0f37650c9cf2518f9.jpg

Team dropped in to visit Agger at his Marbella home.

ed8400fa-8e6f-47b5-9gpqz8.jpeg

Friends of mine bumped into Agger when they went on hols a couple of summers ago , when they were both with their kids at a play park where they were staying . Said he was sound and really down to earth even though my mate gave him a bit of friendly stick about his injuries      ( He's a blue ).

They were at Benahavis which is just behind Marbella to the west so presume his gaff must be there.

I'm surprisingly calm about this actually. Feel like I did before the first leg against City, just a general feeling that everything is going to be fine. I suspect that might change as it gets closer and I doubt I'll be able to sleep much the night before but for now that's the feeling I'm getting.

I think it might be to do with all the write ups coming out about Madrid and their players and ex-players having loads of shit to say. I even saw one today with one of their former players or board members or some other affiliated cunt saying that we probably aren't even one of the top 10 teams in Europe and that the only reason we have the players we have are because they aren't good enough for the likes of United, Chelsea, City, in our own league and the big boys abroad. Even went so far to say that Real aren't interested in Salah and will be buying Neymar in the summer instead. Then, after all that, claimed that Real Madrid respect us but don't fear us.

Fuck them.

We’ll be 3-0 down at half time - there’ll be an almighty bollocking by Klopp in the dressing room, & we’ll get back to 3-3 for a nervous period of xtra time, taking the game on penalties.

Do.Not.Say.It.Cant.Happen.

We’ll be 3-0 down at half time - there’ll be an almighty bollocking by Klopp in the dressing room, & we’ll get back to 3-3 for a nervous period of xtra time, taking the game on penalties.

Do.Not.Say.It.Cant.Happen.

Sounds like a load of Istan-bull

• Upvote 1

4-1 to us. Real Madrid could beat us if they took a page out of Stoke's performance at Anfield as a few others have stifled us successfully. They won't, they'll come on to us, try and dominate and won't be able to cope with the pace or intricacy of our front three. An ageing pedestrian side. They'll leave so much space. Ronaldo is still capable of scoring a worldie but he's been slowing down year on year now and does relatively little else.

I'd have been be far more concerned about Bayern who would have had the tactical flexibility to cause us real problems.