You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid - The European Cup final

Me too, shitting it but really excited about it.

Just can't wait now . Setting off midnight Thursday and should be there Friday evening. Bit of a pain having to collect the tickets there, hope it's not one window with some ol' biddy behind it.

Just can't wait now . Setting off midnight Thursday and should be there Friday evening. Bit of a pain having to collect the tickets there, hope it's not one window with some ol' biddy behind it.

Oh fair play.

Post your process on here whenever you get a chance. Would love to hear from one of our own what's going on.

Oh fair play.

Post your process on here whenever you get a chance. Would love to hear from one of our own what's going on.

I'll try but the phone costs are astronomical there so it'll be wifi from the accommodation only.

10 of us staying in a fab villa , pool,sauna with plunge pool ,cinema room snooker/pool room for 45euro a head a night. The place next door was rented out for 6,000 last week for next weekend. 

I sense a call to Messrs Deckers & Johnny, pleading the need for a taxi pick-up from Blackpool airport, Luton airport, Warrington town center and other such places during various times of the evening over the coming 5 days and all going well, a taxi for Kiev come Saturday night. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Alex_K

Talking to a lad who's going he said you can't get any currency here so I would imagine big queues at the cash points over there could be a bit of a ball ache

Its Europe's 7th biggest city, not Grimsby.

I sense a call to Messrs Deckers & Johnny, pleading the need for a taxi pick-up from Blackpool airport, Luton airport, Warrington town center and other such places during various times of the evening over the coming 5 days and all going well, a taxi for Kiev come Saturday night.

They'll have to get a boat over to pick you up.

Firm is in Armagh...