You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid - The European Cup final

Skipped the gym. Can't squat with an arse twitching like this.

Sat down to do uni work. Inadvertently watched 2 hours of Liverpool videos on YouTube.

Everything else has to stop for today.

Spent the last hour watching various Liverpool Youtube videos that have made me close to tears. 

What in the fuck is going on? Absolutely no idea what to do with myself.

Nearly five more fucking hours of this.

I dont know whether to go the pub or watch it at home. I hate other football fans but I like a pint.

I’m like that.

I don’t want a chat when watching a game like this, but I need to drink like a fish in front of a big tv.

Staying home is not an option.

First time I woke up early on a Saturday for about a year.  Couldn't get back to sleep so I thought fuck it, got up and got some coffee and bacon down me.  Been out for a walk (twice), watched the last stage of the Giro D'Italia, now I'm sitting here reading to try to distract me from the swarm of butterflies I must have breathed in at some point which have been putting on a Red Arrows show in my stomach for the last couple of hours, occasionally glancing at the clock and wondering how the fuck it's not even half three yet.  Loving it.

Getting close lads.

What a game this will be.

Yet still so far away. I’m at the point where I just want it all over with because I can’t bare this much anxiety. I’m guessing that’ll change once we kick off but right now I want to sleep and wake up when it’s all over.

It looks amazing it Kiev, the fans out there doing us proud, I haven’t seen any videos of Madrid fans or anything other than our boys taking over the town! Wish I was there.

Yet still so far away. I’m at the point where I just want it all over with because I can’t bare this much anxiety. I’m guessing that’ll change once we kick off but right now I want to sleep and wake up when it’s all over.

It looks amazing it Kiev, the fans out there doing us proud, I haven’t seen any videos of Madrid fans or anything other than our boys taking over the town! Wish I was there.

I feel the same mate. If I could just sleep and wake up to see we've won I'd be made up.