You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid - The European Cup final

We were in the European cup final and I fucking loved it.

Best team won.

We'll be back. Hopefully we'll be more competitive in the domestic cup competitions next year. Let's start winning things.

Good times to be in the final. One team has to lose. Shame it was us.

Chins up. We're making progress.

Nah.

• Upvote 4

He is also a despicable cheat, and a shithouse of the highest order. But to say that he injured Mo on purpose is wrong in my opinion. Not saying that he wouldn’t have done it if he could’ve done it and got away with it. But the actual situation tonight was just a normal foul which you see in most games.

It really wasn't and in all honesty I think it's this kind of reaction that will allow fouls like this to continue in this sport. Normal fouls don't normally end up with a player having a dislocated shoulder.

I feel sorry for all the reds in Kiev, especially the kids who’ve never seen us win the European Cup. Really wanted them to experience what I did thirteen years ago. Sadly, losing finals seems to have become a bit of a habit. Gutting, like, as we did so well to get there.

So true. I loved it when we were good in finals

Nah.

I don’t think he intended to separate his shoulder but he definitely intended to pull him down and land hard on him to shake him up at the very least.

For them it worked brilliantly and I’m sure the order came right from Zidane. Everyone has seen the difference this season when Salah was not on the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I echo the sentiment that Ramos is a filthy, cheating shitehawk. That dive when he looked for where Mané was was fucking ridiculous.

Apparently, on Egyptian Twatter, the top trends include Ramos, dog and son of a whore. Someone is well going to fatwa his balls off with a rusty screwdriver.

That Nacho cunt wasn't much better. Constant flopping to the floor.

I though Robo, Lovren, VvD and Mane all played well.

We have no pace or creativity in our midfield whatsoever.

Ramos purposely and deliberately set out to injure our best player. He's a snide shithouse smug fucking cheating cunt and I hope he dies of AIDS with broken glass up his bottom.

And Karius.

• Upvote 1

I though Robo, Lovren, VvD and Mane all played well.

We have no pace or creativity in our midfield whatsoever.

Ramos purposely and deliberately set out to injure our best player. He's a snide shithouse smug fucking cheating cunt and I hope he dies of AIDS with broken glass up his bottom.

And Karius.

Lovren was quite comfortably MOTM. That tackle on Bale was amongst the best I’ve ever seen.

Gini and Mane were both very good too.

Firmino was shite, Karius was woeful. The rest were just okay.

• Upvote 1

Lovren was quite comfortably MOTM. That tackle on Bale was amongst the best I’ve ever seen.

Gini and Mane were both very good too.

Firmino was shite, Karius was woeful. The rest were just okay.

I would agree with that. Lovren was brilliant tonight and never put a foot wrong, The lad was gutted at the end and rightly so, let down by the clown behind him 

Klopp needed to heed the advice about replacing both keepers a year ago and those chickens came home to roost tonight. Without Mo Madrid lost the fear factor and exposed our biggest weakness, If there is one positive from this a new keeper is now top of the agenda 

Ramos is a warrior and a leader. No probs with him.

Disagree wholeheartedly. He isn’t. He’s a snide - the kind of snide who nobbles other team’s best players safe in the great protection playing for the darling club of UEFA’s darling nation. He struts around like he’s a hard man but invents contact and cries when anyone comes anywhere near him.

He might be streetwise. He might be a “winner” as some people will say. But he’s anything but a warrior.

• Upvote 3

Disagree wholeheartedly. He isn’t. He’s a snide - the kind of snide who nobbles other team’s best players safe in the great protection playing for the darling club of UEFA’s darling nation. He struts around like he’s a hard man but invents contact and cries when anyone comes anywhere near him.

He might be streetwise. He might be a “winner” as some people will say. But he’s anything but a warrior.

This. He's a fucking wanker

Whatever Ramos is or isn't he wasn't the main reason why we lost tonight. 

• Upvote 1

Whatever Ramos is or isn't he wasn't the main reason why we lost tonight.

He was a big part of it, whether he meant it or not. Salah might just be the best player in the world at the moment. You take him out of any team and it suffers - take him out of a decent but limited team that’s built to service him and it’ll suffer even more. The belief went, the gameplan was compromised and Madrid were able to turn the screw and play the match they wanted to on their terms, against a team which started to feel sorry for itself. There’s rights and wrongs to that but it was a key moment.

It doesn’t excuse Loris Karius or any of that shite, but it was a major, major factor. And I hope Ramos gets shithouse aids.