You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid - The European Cup final

Just pay the £90m or however fucking much Oblak's buy out clause is and get him in.

No more doing things on the fucking cheap.

Yep got to be a bid for Oblak or Allison

There not many clubs needing a keeper this year so we should go all out for one

Or he's making the most of the tools he's got rather than destroying their confidence about by mouthing off about how shite they are.

Over achieving in the league two years on the trot and a champions league final suggests he's doing something right,

He’s done decently. Not nearly as well as Rafa at the same stage, but far better than anyone since. He has a lot of pull with the supporters at this stage so he needs to be forthright in calling for a bigger squad - no need to criticise players, but you seldom win anything of note or challenge for the league unless you can rotate.

The match was done as soon as Mo went off. You saw the change in the way we played, the confidence Real got. I can take a fair defeat but when the opponents deliberately injure our best player I really can't accept defeat with any grace. Fuck Ramos, and fuck Real Madrid.

I seem to recall Jim Beglin chuckling at how 'streetwise' Madrid were when Ramos managed to get Mané booked by clutching at his untouched face. Was there ever a time when it was not okay to be a snide as long as you were a winning snide? Still, it's like doping in cycling. You either accept it as part of the game or you quit the game, because it sure as hell ain't changing. Hard luck, Redmen.

I feel sorry for Karius

Biggest game of his life and he makes these mistakes. Horrendous.

He's a professional fucking footballer who earns more in a week than I will in a year. He should be able to throw a ball away from an attacker and catch a fast moving ball

He needs to be shot out of a cannon

He will b back in Germany imo

Mid table side and rebuild his career

Getting away from our shit GK coaches wont do him any harm either

Not sure those two mistakes can be pinned on the goalkeeping coaches. I reckon Allison’s asking price has just hiked by £20m.

I just don't see how you blow 100m on a keeper and that changes everything. 

What if Olak or Alisson makes two blunders? You saw the latter from the game against us. 

What then? 

Stick with the fucking cunt and improve the areas that are more concerning. 

Whenever we make a sub or get an injury, the sub takes us down a level. Our bench might as well be a bunch of kids they've picked from the crowd because the level they add is below what's expected. There is nobody there who can do what Bale did tonight. 

Karius fucked up, granted. If Salah doesn't get his arm dislocated does the scoreline change? Pretty sure we score more than 1 goal as the threat from our right remains there beyond the 25th minute. 

Shite final. Cheated but I'm not taking my anger out on Karius.

Is the right answer.

Sad to say Klopp hasn't been ruthless enough with some areas of our squad.

You can blame FSG as much as you like, but you have to be fucking ruthless as a manager.

Players are either good enough or not good enough.

The fact that the likes of Mignolet, Moreno, Lallana etc are still at the club is proof of this.

Oh fuck off you absolute cunt.

Not getting into the whole ownership debate but Klopp has his own style which brings results, but even if he wanted to, Klopp can't afford to be ruthless.

• Upvote 1

He’s done decently. Not nearly as well as Rafa at the same stage, but far better than anyone since. He has a lot of pull with the supporters at this stage so he needs to be forthright in calling for a bigger squad - no need to criticise players, but you seldom win anything of note or challenge for the league unless you can rotate.

Sides that spend as little as us never consistently challenge for league titles.  We're already over achieving by finishing 4th.

Spend more or accept that, that's the reality of modern football.

• Upvote 1