Quantcast
Russia World Cup 18 - Page 241 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Russia World Cup 18

Fucking sick of seeing the South Americans whinging. Emotionally unstable tarts. The Brazilians, in particular, always look like they're on the verge of tears. Get a bloody grip.

Fucking sick of seeing the South Americans whinging. Emotionally unstable tarts. The Brazilians, in particular, always look like they're on the verge of tears. Get a bloody grip.

Because no European teams do the same.

• Upvote 1

Because no European teams do the same.

It's just part of the game now. Most teams now employ a 'shit house' coach to teach foul play, play acting and rolling.

Neville slagging off Gimenez for crying when there were still a few minutes to play. Yes there was a faint chance that Uruguay might claw their way back but unlike in Neville's day, there was no Howard Webb or Mike Riley to bail them out when things were looking iffy.

• Upvote 1

France have actually been a bit shit. They're fortunate that they're playing against Stoke with a half fit Suarez.

France have been truly good about 2 or 3 times in the last 4 years. They just get results. 

So far, none of the media outlets are comparing Muslera's clanger with Karius's in the CL final. Instead they are comparing it to Rob Green (and neglecting to mention that De Gea 'did a Green' in Spain's opening game). Probably because Karius is now known for an even bigger clanger in the same game.

Your avatars are really doing the job, mate. But in reverse.

You're right! You're right! Thank you! Thank you, you big, beautiful bean fiend, you!

Behold me, Southgate, now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

• Upvote 3

You're right! You're right! Thank you! Thank you, you big, beautiful bean fiend, you!

Behold me, Southgate, now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.

This World Cup avatar nonsense has to stop.

• Upvote 1

Christ, I didn't realise that ex Chester City bloke is Belgium's manager.

From sacked at Everton to winning the World Cup would be funny.