You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia World Cup 18

Bjornebye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two best teams from last year's Aussie Rules season on at 8pm, Uruguay v France at 12am, then Belgium v Brazil at 4am.

It's rare times like these that teething twin boys are actually a good thing!

• Upvote 2

Hahaha Colombia have got quarter of a million signatures to a petition to get the England game replayed due to poor refereeing.

If it gets accepted, I'll be starting some petitions for some Liverpool matches to be replayed. From over the last 30 years or so.

Yep.

The Old Trafford game where Webb sent off Mascherano in the first half will do for starters 

What calls do they think the ref got wrong in England's favour? The penalty was nailed on. If the game was reffed properly they'd have finished with 8 players.

Young's studs up challenge. Maguire's 'dive' even though he got up and said it wasn't a penalty. Lingard's dive when he was on a yellow. And they think the Kane penalty was a foul by Kane. And by and large they felt the ref was on England's side.

In their defence, deflecting the blame away from the team onto the ref might prevent their players who missed the penalties from being assassinated.

A Russia V England semi would see the Ingurland nobhead fans at a level unimaginable.

Please god don’t let it happen.

Good of you to overlook the nobhead Russian thugs who Putin has kept out of sight for this World Cup and instead concentrate on nobhead England fans who similarly havent been seen in Russia. You truely are myopic Col.

Yep.

The Old Trafford game where Webb sent off Mascherano in the first half will do for starters 

Biggest thing that annoyed me about that incident was that it was Alonso who was trying to pull Masch away. Gerrard just stood there watching. 

Repped.

I have to admit to using my “I bet you like Blue Riband wafers, you bastard” line away from the internet. Usually get a bemused look, which isn’t too surprising.

The best thing about the World Cup, for me, has always been kits and Panini stickers. My dad, got me into footy stickers early on and I’ve loved them ever since. I’d still collect them, if it didn’t cost about a million pounds to complete an album. My dad had A&BC footy cards (piece of chewy in every pack), as a kid and has been buying cards and stickers ever since.

Esso coins were my first collectables,but due to not being able to drive at 6 years old I didn't get many.

Hahaha Colombia have got quarter of a million signatures to a petition to get the England game replayed due to poor refereeing.

If it gets accepted, I'll be starting some petitions for some Liverpool matches to be replayed. From over the last 30 years or so.

I wish Colombia were on this forum so I could rep them.