You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia World Cup 18

Bjornebye

I imagine Tony goes round shoehorning best kit and custard cream chats into every conversation he can, all whilst decked out head to toe in turd brown 80s gear.

"excuse me mate, can you please tell me the way to the nearest off licence?“

“well that depends on what type of biscuits you'll be buying"

• Upvote 3

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheat complains about cheating shocker

skynews-maradona-england_4353522.jpg?bypEngland committed a "monumental robbery" in beating Colombia in the last 16 at the World Cup, according to Argentina legend Diego Maradona.

Colombia captain Radamel Falcao also accused referee Mark Geiger of bias towards England, calling the American's performance "shameful".

Geiger often struggled to control a feisty encounter in Moscow, which England won on penalties.

"This situation was undermining us," said Falcao.

Maradona felt Geiger should have penalised Harry Kane for a foul on Colombia's Carlos Sanchez instead of awarding the penalty that allowed the England captain to open the scoring just before the hour mark in Moscow.

"Here's a gentleman who decides, a referee who, if you Google him, shouldn't be given a match of this magnitude... Geiger, an American, what a coincidence," Maradona added on his nightly World Cup show for Venezuela-based Telesur broadcaster.

Maradona was pictured wearing a Colombia shirt prior to the game and TV images showed him celebrating Yerry Mina's late equaliser.

I imagine Tony goes round shoehorning best kit and custard cream chats into every conversation he can, all whilst decked out head to toe in turd brown 80s gear.

Repped.

I have to admit to using my “I bet you like Blue Riband wafers, you bastard” line away from the internet. Usually get a bemused look, which isn’t too surprising.

The best thing about the World Cup, for me, has always been kits and Panini stickers. My dad, got me into footy stickers early on and I’ve loved them ever since. I’d still collect them, if it didn’t cost about a million pounds to complete an album. My dad had A&BC footy cards (piece of chewy in every pack), as a kid and has been buying cards and stickers ever since.

Hahahaha

Only just realised that if England win then it's Russia or Croatia they play in the semis. Wouldn't fancy them to beat Croatia like but I thought it would be Brazil or Belgium.

Repped.

I have to admit to using my “I bet you like Blue Riband wafers, you bastard” line away from the internet. Usually get a bemused look, which isn’t too surprising.

The best thing about the World Cup, for me, has always been kits and Panini stickers. My dad, got me into footy stickers early on and I’ve loved them ever since. I’d still collect them, if it didn’t cost about a million pounds to complete an album. My dad had A&BC footy cards (piece of chewy in every pack), as a kid and has been buying cards and stickers ever since.

The albums are nowhere near as good these days. They are more like comics.

Repped.

Download the app and do it on your phone for free.

He's come a long way since How I Met Your Mother1f29fcd7763a1b8ceab4bf554d17adb9.jpg

He's on next week's Jeremy Kyle. He'll be asked if he has a job and if he smokes weed. The answer to both of these will be "I don't know. Ask Jamie."