Quantcast
Russia World Cup 18 - Page 103 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Russia World Cup 18

Belgium are the best team in this tournament so far imo. Wide open this World Cup.

It's about time they showed it, so much quality in that team. Courtois, alderveireld, de bruyne and hazard are all easily in the top 3 in the world in their positions.

Then vertonghen, dembele, kompany, mertens and carrasco are top notch

It's ridiculous really

I think if Korea get the chance to get it into the box, they should get it into the box.

No more short corners.

Likewise if they get a chance to score a goal they should score a goal.

I think the team that wins this will be the one that scores the most.

Be funny if Belgium won it with a manager Everton sacked for being shit. Shortly before appointing Sam Alardice.

You've just made me want a Belgium win more than anything I’ve ever wanted.

I’ve also got a fiver on at 80/1 for Belgium to win it and Lukaku to be tournament top scorer, so there’s that.

I’ve also got a fiver on at 80/1 for Belgium to win it and Lukaku to be tournament top scorer, so there’s that.

Fuck me when did you stick that on, 2016?  Looks generous now obviously but even before the start of the tournament their qualifying performances and quality of the squad make that look a tidy bet.  I can't say I've seen a better team than them so far.

Mexico is the team that most resembles us. They are very very good on the counter, they have that same emphasis on maximising verticality in their transitions. Maybe Osorio is still spying on us.

Anyone see that interview with a young De bruyne earlier. Saying he was a Liverpool fan that michael owen was his hero and his dream was to play for Lfc...

... Another one got away....

Not seen loads of him but i do like the look of Forsberg

Be happy to see us go for him or Draxler if there is no interest in Fekir anymore

Whats the point of VAR if they don't use it

Thought it was working well early but now they seem to be shitting out of using it