You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia World Cup 18

Bjornebye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye and then if another team does it, they're all complete cunts, etc. I don't care about the hypocrisy, it's human nature among football fans but let's not pretend Henderson wasn't play-acting there.

I’d rather he didn’t dive but I think most of our fans wouldn’t agree with me.

I may be the only one but I actually think a yellow is probably the right decision.

It might be red by the letter of the law but he's barely bumped his head into his jaw, not that unnatural as a part of the jostling as the wall is formed. Yellow is a good sort of compromise call that more reflects the spirit of the law and what the rules intend, at least IMO.

Nah it's a red all day mate.

Both sides have pretty much cancelled each other out. Going to take a moment of magic or clownism to break the deadlock I think else it is heading for pennos. And we all know how that works for England teams. Loved hendo going down like a sack of spuds on that chinning. Do it more in the League this season please.

England have had a lot of the ball but Sterling, Lingaard and Alli have created fuck all, give Kane the service he'll score goals so he's not the problem it's the aforementioned flair players that are bang average.

I may be the only one but I actually think a yellow is probably the right decision.

It might be red by the letter of the law but he's barely bumped his head into his jaw, not that unnatural as a part of the jostling as the wall is formed. Yellow is a good sort of compromise call that more reflects the spirit of the law and what the rules intend, at least IMO.

Nah, disagree, mate. It’s a headbutt. Ridiculous that the referee hadn’t rewatched it for himself.