You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia World Cup 18

Bjornebye

Shame she talks utter shit and the only reason she ain't pulled on it is cause she's a woman.

African cup of nations a tournament for African based players, really darling?

She’s no worse than the rest of the shite they have on. I don’t mind her.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dull game for sure.

But if any of you think Switzerland or Sweden would have been walk over's for either England or Colombia you are mad.

In 26 games or so this was Switzerlands second loss in something like 25-26 games. Only previous loss Portugal away. Sweden knocked out Holland in the qualifying group and Italy in a 2 leg knock out. I agree neither side should be in a quarter final of the WC, but its upsets like this which is part of the fun i reckon.

England really are having a route to the final handed to them on a bloody plate.

Easy group

Finish 2nd,easier side of bracket

Colombia best player out

Sweden await

Fuck me

Capello or Sven would have been liking their lips

Shame she talks utter shit and the only reason she ain't pulled on it is cause she's a woman.

African cup of nations a tournament for African based players, really darling?

Why did She come out with that for?

Why am I nervous I'm not even massively arsed about England. I've just played vindalloo

I really want England to win, I understand the hate on here but I focus on the team not the knobhead fans, which every team has (Including our own).

Come on England!

• Upvote 3

I really want England to win, I understand the hate on here but I focus on the team not the knobhead fans, which every team has (Including our own).

Come on England!

I want England to win but, unlike in my younger days, I won't be heartbroken if they lose

• Upvote 1

I want England to win but, unlike in my younger days, I won't be heartbroken if they lose

Yeah it's the same for me, I'll be a little disappointed though. Having a horse in the race is a lot better than admiring everyone else's.

• Upvote 4

Fair play to them south American fans. They have shown the European teams up

They have but I found out today that South Americans don't need a Visa to visit Russia so that's why there's so many of their fans there.