You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia World Cup 18

Bjornebye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest i've heard several jounalists talk how lovely and helpful the ordinary Russian people have been. Does make you wonder and question things. Obviously, putin is still a cunt but it's not like boris johnson, teresa may or macron et al are bastions of decency for the common good either.

Naw, it's racist. Look up how it's been used throughout history.

Also, aventus is generally a twat so this doesn't entirely surprise me.

I wasn't alive during world War 2, and I can't be expected to know every single historical racist slur. I clearly ment it as an abbreviation, so I have no idea how it can be considered offensive.

If anything it should be me pointing out that they are usually small is the racist stereotype you should have jumped on in your quest for the moral high ground.

And I genuinely feel complimented that you remember me, I feel like I'm finally a fully fledged member of this site now, instead of just a background character. About time I got some recognition around here, thank you, I'll keep up the good work.

To be honest i've heard several jounalists talk how lovely and helpful the ordinary Russian people have been. Does make you wonder and question things. Obviously, putin is still a cunt but it's not like boris johnson, teresa may or macron et al are bastions of decency for the common good either.

I've been to Russia maybe 65 times because of work and visited many different cities, Russian people are great one you get to know them. Not many people over 35 speak English though so that can be an issue, but the younger generation are better as they all learn it in school now.

I've been to Russia maybe 65 times because of work and visited many different cities, Russian people are great one you get to know them. Not many people over 35 speak English though so that can be an issue, but the younger generation are better as they all learn it in school now.

I've always wondered if the Russians love their children, too.

Both sides really looking their level now. Belgium a team that, if all went smoothly, would have a chance of coming close to qualifying for the Europa league if they were in the Premier League, Japan one that would struggle to stay in the Championship.

Not fair. Belgium pretty much reminded me of us at times. 

I really felt for Japan at the end although I had wanted Belgium to win it only because I thought they would fare better against a rolling Neymar.

But I guess it's a mark of the shitiness of this tournament when Chadli and one crazy hair come on and change the course of a game.