You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia World Cup 18

Bjornebye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they cunts? I know some fans are but isn't that true of quite a few football fans whatever club or natonality? Can't see it but I hope they do win it, haha that'd pissed a few people off, for that reason alone.

I've said it before and i stand by it...the very people who rock up at Anfield every week in the away end and go through their repertoire of songs 'always the victim' 'sign on' 'in your liverpool slums' 'murderers' etc and who all over social media and the comments section of any articles about us refer to us as 'victims' 'bin dippers' 'candlepool' etc etc etc are by and large very very much your average Ingerlund fan....The same twats who wave £50 notes at us at Chelsea and West Ham (ffs West Ham would you believe with their background) who when you meet one of the stupid twats think it is the height of great comedy to say 'eh eh calm down' 'hope you don't steal my hubcaps' 'watch your wallet lads there is a scouser about' and the rest of the cliched shite.

I want no part of standing for the same cause as those shithouses - they and their Ingerlund team can fuck off.

You may see it differently and that is your choice....for me i've seen and heard way too much down the years to even think about standing for the same cause as them.

I've said it before and i stand by it...the very people who rock up at Anfield every week in the away end and go through their repertoire of songs 'always the victim' 'sign on' 'in your liverpool slums' 'murderers' etc and who all over social media and the comments section of any articles about us refer to us as 'victims' 'bin dippers' 'candlepool' etc etc etc are by and large very very much your average Ingerlund fan....The same twats who wave £50 notes at us at Chelsea and West Ham (ffs West Ham would you believe with their background) who when you meet one of the stupid twats think it is the height of great comedy to say 'eh eh calm down' 'hope you don't steal my hubcaps' 'watch your wallet lads there is a scouser about' and the rest of the cliched shite.

I want no part of standing for the same cause as those shithouses - they and their Ingerlund team can fuck off.

You may see it differently and that is your choice....for me i've seen and heard way too much down the years to even think about standing for the same cause as them.

I get your point and agree , living away I've sort of heard all that shite at times , even on the Internet replying to pricks who say that stuff , makes my fuckin' blood boil,don't reply or read anything now

At the same time I've met and worked with plenty of people who can only praise the City etc , football fans can really be thick cunts though for some part.

As I've said ,whatever sport it is , it must be goal to represent your country so I'll get behind these new England players but not arsed if they get beat.

skysports-england-football-fans_4188047.GettyImages-543372468.jpg

a93128395b3314877ca7ce2a105c5cda.png

Prime-Minister-Theresa-May-980910.jpg

What's the common theme?