You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton (H), 13/05, 15:00. From Muesli Mountain to Scouse Egypt.

Oh Buoy

Job very much done despite woeful finishing and even worse officiating.

Poor Solanke sticks out like a sore thumb in the attack.

VVD is a collosus.

A clever assist and a brilliant backheel that should have been another

Has Mane made the right decision once yet?

• Upvote 3

VVD is a collosus.

Thought despite a couple of early fluffs, Solanke was playing pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Very good performance, the situation is making things seem more edgy than they perhaps are. Mane has been a bit wasteful but he always looks a threat and that ale house fullback can’t cope with him.

Midfield two keeping things ticking over well. Nice early goal second half and we can start to enjoy ourselves.

Well in Rafa you legend.

All true but he still manages to stick out poorly. Really should have done better with that early chance.

I'd take Firmino closer to goal every day.

A clever assist and a brilliant backheel that should have been another

Has Mane made the right decision once yet?

VVD is a collosus.

Yep.I feel a bit sorry for the kid as it's obvious how far behind the others he is.The only reason I can see for buying him was to boost our British player quota.

• Upvote 1

Ref could have easily ruined it for us. The FA really needs to demote him to the Championship.

On the game, Mane is doing well but Bobby really got frustrated with him at one point and understandably so.

Overall we have done really well, just need to finish it off now. Hopefully Mo will get a few more, he is 3 front of Kane I believe.

Quite fucking seriously, Friend should have to answer a "Please Explain" for that Salah penalty.

(Commentators here saying that's the kind of decision which gets you assessed and stood down for a few games)

Hopefully Friend's defence will be:  I'm a bona fide bent and/or incompetent CUNT.

• Upvote 1

He can rob us off all the pens he wants here,

In fairness, we're not the only team to suffer from his officiating, he's a truly terrible referee, which is saying something as he's got real competition from several shit officials at the moment. Worst generation of referee's of all time?

• Upvote 1

Quite fucking seriously, Friend should have to answer a "Please Explain" for that Salah penalty.

(Commentators here saying that's the kind of decision which gets you assessed and stood down for a few games)

Hopefully Friend's defence will be:  I'm a bona fide bent and/or incompetent CUNT.

First thing I said when I saw it was that there would have been no hesitation if it had been United,City,Spurs or Chelsea.

In fairness, we're not the only team to suffer from his officiating, he's a truly terrible referee, which is saying something as he's got real competition from several shit officials at the moment. Worst generation of referee's of all time?

Easily IMO....I can't ever recall it as bad as it is now.

It isn't just how bad decisions are it is the wild inconsistency too.

• Upvote 1