Boss

Kanye West's Madness

I prefer his insane ramblings to the inane bollocks most musicians spout. My dream is to see him and Morrissey collaborate on a Eurovision entry.

Brace yourself, Naddy.  This may not happen...

Morrissey-Union-Jack.jpg?fit=502%2C750

There's a couple of characteristics possessed by our Kanye that may prove problematic to young Stephen.

• Upvote 2

He's a thick cunt who surrounds himself with arse-kissers and enablers.

He should have stuck in at school and surrounded himself with decent, grounded mates who'd tell him he's a daft cunt and give him a slap if and when required.

Long since morphed into his South Park caricature.

The College Dropout is a boss album. He is a massive bellend though. I saw Jay Z at a festival and he brought Kanye West on for part of a song. He came across like a right tit. 

I don't really care one way or the other about Mr. West but the theory that someone on reddit posted a couple of days ago about how this whole breakdown is some sort of album promotion/living art project is pretty compelling.

He and a few close friends have been dropping cryptic hints on twitter that it's all performance art, but you have to go pretty deep into the weeds to understand it. Sort of like what Kaufman or Joaquin Phoenix did for a while. Like I said, it's all pretty cryptic but the main idea is that he's essentially pretending to be a right-winger as a way of exposing social hypocrisy or something.

I expect that whenever he "reveals/explains" it all it will end up sounding just as self-serving and confused as everything else he says.

The thing is with social media now, everything is so easy to be built up and blown way out of proportion. If you had Instagram and Twitter back in the 1960’s -1980’s then you would think every rock star was having a breakdown. Imagine the shit Hendrix or Floyd would of wrote on their twitter wall when they were tripping their boxes off writing masterpieces. Imagine guns and roses or motley cruel with an Instagram at the height of their success. Now am not comparing Kanye to any of these but just highlighting that what looks like a breakdown is probably him having a line of beak or a couple of paracetamol. The guy is a 100% self promotional tool. This thread is still going so he’s doing his job well.

• Upvote 1

I sympathise with Mr West, as madness runs in my family.

Some even call me mad. And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters, atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood...

• Upvote 1

I sympathise with Mr West, as madness runs in my family.

Some even call me mad. And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters, atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood...

They're right to call you mad, what kind of nutjob would make atomic supermen with octagonal bodies? Hexagons are clearly more efficient.

I’m hearing transfer news,

You don’t follow me you lose,

Got Don Balon in my contacts,

Got Indy Kaila to give my rumours context.

Negged, FF on the GF. You know the rules.