You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea Away

Baltar

I have never said that you brainless idiot. You sound like some manc chatting the its their year next year mantra by Liverpool fans. But whatever you will carry on being the super fan you are with your agenda because people should follow your repetitive bollocks about the owners.

You do realise there is a search function on here and everyone can see the bollocks you’ve posted before don’t you...

Unless I'm mistaken, Klopp was still communicating tactics through him after Captain Henderson came on...

Wouldn't surprise me, Henderson only understands ifs its coloured in with wax crayons and he can eat them afterwards..

Milner could have a positive impact on the youth teams moving forward.

2 games in 20 games - nice and easy ask in terms of demands on players even when those players are clearly struggling.

But adrenaline alone in a game such as a european cup final should be a massive boost and energise players

The big worry is injuries either next weekend or in training in those 20 days.

Can we all agree that Lifetime Fan is a cider-drinking-related-brain-damaged-wanker and move on?

I don't think I've ever seen a cider-drinking-related-brain-damaged-wanker. Would you recognize one if you bumped into them?

I don't think I've ever seen a cider-drinking-related-brain-damaged-wanker. Would you recognize one if you bumped into them?

Think Moreno and Henderson then throw in Dom Solanke.... sounds about near enough.

All this talk about Solanke, Moreno and Lovren. They didn’t perform worse than our supposedly better players. Firmino somehow made less contribution than Solanke in three times the amount of time spent on the pitch. Moreno wasn’t worse than Robertson whom consistently got beat by Victor fucking Moses. Van Dijk was clearly at fault for the goal, getting caught in no mans land leaving Lovren to try to deal with two players. Salah arguably put in a worse performance than all of the aforementioned players.

All this talk about Solanke, Moreno and Lovren. They didn’t perform worse than our supposedly better players. Firmino somho made less contribution than Solanke in three times the amount of time spent on the pitch. Moreno wasn’t worse than Robertson whom consistently got beat by Victor fucking Moses. Van Dijk was clearly at fault for the goal, getting caught in no mans land leaving Lovren to try to deal with two players. Salah arguably put in a worse performance than all of the aforementioned players.

I think the point is the quality coming off the bench isnt good enough. And i dont think anyone argues your points about the starting players. We looked severely jaded aswell as Chelsea setting up like they attended a Mourinho bus parking clinic.

Anyway fuck this game in the arse and lets smash Brighton and its forgotten.

You give the first 11 some slack as they are exhausted. You can't expect miracles.

The squad is utter shite and solanke is probably the worst striker in the league. How the fuck can he be playing for us. It's criminal.

We need to sign plenty this summer.

We need more options and preferably a flat track bully. We need to turn draws into wins and breakdown teams.

Our top men can't play all the time.

• Upvote 1

All this talk about Solanke, Moreno and Lovren. They didn’t perform worse than our supposedly better players. Firmino somehow made less contribution than Solanke in three times the amount of time spent on the pitch. Moreno wasn’t worse than Robertson whom consistently got beat by Victor fucking Moses. Van Dijk was clearly at fault for the goal, getting caught in no mans land leaving Lovren to try to deal with two players. Salah arguably put in a worse performance than all of the aforementioned players.

All the talk about Solanke, Moreno and Lovren is there cause they’re not good enough.

And Firmino, Salah and Van Dijk aren’t supposedly better than those three, they are a million times better players.

Edit: I actually believe Solanke could turn into a useful player. But that’s a different discussion, cause he’s far from the required level at the moment.

All the talk about Solanke, Moreno and Lovren is there cause they’re not good enough.

And Firmino, Salah and Van Dijk aren’t supposedly better than those three, they are a million times better players.

They didn’t show it today. We lost the game today because of Van Dijk’s mistake, and Salah’s disappearing act. Not because Lovren and Solanke weren’t good enough.
  • Downvote 1

They didn’t show it today. We lost the game today because of Van Dijk’s mistake, and Salah’s disappearing act. Not because Lovren and Solanke weren’t good enough.

If a decent striker came on who had played a fair few games this season we may have got the goal. Everyone in the universe knew solanke wouldn't score as he is rubbish.

If a decent striker came on who had played a fair few games this season we may have got the goal. Everyone in the universe knew solanke wouldn't score as he is rubbish.

Yet he came closer to scoring a goal than Firmino ever did.

All the good work done since Xmas is now being undone.

We’ve lost that much needed confidence at the back, and with a tissue thin squad, we’re unravelling.

Are we already missing Buvac? Is there some behind the scenes shit undermining the players confidence, or are they just knackered?

To be fair to the squad, we’re the only team that’s had to struggle with CL football since reaching the knockouts, except for City, who we beat in the quarters; and yet Spurs, United & City have all been dropping points recently.

It’s not written in stone that we’ll beat Brighton, but the lads will know that it gives a massive send off securing top four and a shot in the arm for the Kiev final.

There’s a familiar pattern to our end of seasons. It would be nice to break it.

Was Rodgers sacked the season after our title challenge? I cant remember?

Yet he came closer to scoring a goal than Firmino ever did.

And? He is fucking rubbish . You can't expect our main men to do it every game.

They are exhausted as there is no backup.

We need investment asap. We are scrambling for 4th.

We are 2 wins from an amazing season and 2 losses from a disaster.