You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cobra Kai

Elite

55 minutes ago, Pete said:

Colour me surprised.  I expect the two drunks Daniel & Miyagi met at the beach in KK to appear sometime soon. 

It's worked out a fucking cracking pension plan for most of the actors in the original movies. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Elite said:

It's worked out a fucking cracking pension plan for most of the actors in the original movies. 

Certainly has. I'm half expecting a uncanny Valley Miyagi to make an appearance too. 

3 hours ago, Elite said:

It did. When YouTube Red was a thing.

I'm not sure it would have been as successful if it had stayed there. But great idea on their part to bring it online.

• 4 weeks later...

There appear to be no repercussions for Cobra Kai and it's former sensei getting done for attempted murder of one of its students.

Miguel's trip to Mexico to see his cartel boss dad also appears utterly pointless at the moment (end of episode 4) but as others have said, it's still fantastically cheesy and great.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, John102 said:

There appear to be no repercussions for Cobra Kai and it's former sensei getting done for attempted murder of one of its students.

Miguel's trip to Mexico to see his cartel boss dad also appears utterly pointless at the moment (end of episode 4) but as others have said, it's still fantastically cheesy and great.

I'm sure more will come of that. His dad has potential to be a great baddie, I'm only upto episode 4 myself but assume he'll come back into it.

Well that was thoroughly entertaining, exceptionally cheesy and a perfect way to end the series. But I guess we'll have a season 6 following the adventures at the new international secret tournament and whatever happens to fugitive Kreese.

I deffo think they have ramped up the comedy aspect of it in this latest series, at least three or four proper belly laughs per episode, usually in regards to Johnny or Chozen. Bear in mind i'm only three in though, so in the unlikely event it gets dark then i will revisit this in due course.   

The majority of female stars in the show are very attractive.  Elisabeth Shue (when she came back in S3?) looked fantastic.  Amanda Russo looks amazing.  The Japanese lass from KK2 (Kumiko?) looked great, the Asian female Sensei was great & Robin Lively was fucking stunning.