You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cobra Kai

Elite

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Ralph Macchio is 60 years old.

Blimey! That's older than when Pat Morita was in the first film. 
Anyway, I hope this is the last season. As much as I enjoy it, it feels like the story has come full circle. 

7 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Ralph Macchio is 60 years old.

Amazing. He actually looks and sounds nothing like he did in the films, there's no way I'd pick him out as the same lad, unlike Kreese and Johnny who you'd spot a mile away, maybe they made him put a thick Jersey accent on in the films.

Some fucking boss tunes in this show. I do genuinely wonder if younger people get as much out of watching it as our generation, the reason I love it is basically because I feel a lot like Johnny, without the karate part. I miss the 80s, like beer and hate most people.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, John102 said:

Are they building up to how John Kreese turned into a cunt?

Every flashback to the war or when he was younger, he is literally the soundest lad you could ever meet.

I’m thinking that it’s Silver who corrupted Kreese 

• Upvote 1

5 episodes into the new season and it's brilliant, probably the best one since season 1.

Love the introduction of Terry Silver, you can tell his nastiness is just bubbling under the surface and he'll go full manic, evil cunt like he was in Karate Kid 3.

That Johnny montage in episode 5 was hilarious.

• Upvote 1