You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Getting to Kiev and Accomodation

Any of you jammy bastards who are going man enough to handle the Stevebaby banner?

PM me and I'll pass it on to you.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/107056-fao-stevebaby/page-68

(It folds up into a small bag, so it's easier to carry than you'd think from these pics.)

Wait and see now...not holding out much hope.

Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx

Customer Number: xxxxxxxx

Thank you for registering for the UEFA Champions League Cup Final ticket ballot.

The registration period has now ended and the Electoral Reform Services will undertake the ballot process.

We will notify you of the outcome via email on Friday 11 May, with one of two potential outcomes:

Successful

Waiting List

By registering for the ballot, you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions which can be found here.

For full selling details, please click here.

Good luck!

Liverpool Football Club

Those struggling for accomadation. Some kiev families are offering up spare rooms most for free, there are a few groups on facebook if interested. One is -kyiv free couch for football fans 26/05/18-.

Needs must....... i probably wouldnt watch hostel before you leave though.....

I'm not going. Not a chance of getting a ticket. So, I don't have any idea about travel prices. But, a place called 5 Times Events on Facebook (they're genuine, they do those audiences with the players, meet & greet etc) are doing a straight in and out charter flight from Liverpool to Kiev for £1050.

Sounds a bit steep, but just sharing in case anybody was interested.

Anyone know what time people will be notified about the ballot? Ive resigned myself to not go whatever the outcome.

I see Thomas Cook not content with originally listing a day return at £759 have now increased that to £899. This after charging City fans £299 earlier in the season. Fucking robbing cunts.

Managed to sort out my flights to Warsaw and overnight coach with Innovation coaches for 500 quid.

I’m regretting my flight decisions already, I’ve not left much wiggle room for delays. Got two hours to get from Modlin and it’s a 1 hour and 5 mins train journey to the pick up point.

On the way back I’ve given myself 2 hour 30 delay time for coach back to Warsaw.

Sure it will be ok...maybe.

The Poland-Ukrainian border is fucking shite by the way. Long queues and loads of dodgy bribing for queue spaces going on. Fortunately tourist vehicles get priority. I have waited 7 hours at the border before though in a private vehicle. It's much better by train, but if you are in a coach it should be 3 hours maximum, having said that I've never crossed when something like the CL final is about to happen.

The Poland-Ukrainian border is fucking shite by the way. Long queues and loads of dodgy bribing for queue spaces going on. Fortunately tourist vehicles get priority. I have waited 7 hours at the border before though in a private vehicle. It's much better by train, but if you are in a coach it should be 3 hours maximum, having said that I've never crossed when something like the CL final is about to happen.

Cheers, Ive tried to amend the flight back but you pretty much lose the lot on cancellation.

I think I might have to bite the bullet and book a later one back home.

I've booked a proper tour of Europe.

Fly from Liverpool to Bologna via Dublin on the 24th. Then Bologna to Kiev via Lviv overnight.

Fly out of Kiev to Hannover at 6am on the 28th. Jumping a train to Hamburg and then back to Manchester that night.

Staying at an airbnb I booked a few weeks ago.

My brother and mates were all unsuccessful in the ballot so I'm heading out on my own. First time I've done anything like that but I figure it'll be easy to find bars full of Reds and I don't know when the opportunity will come around again.

• Upvote 4