You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gerrard new r*ngers manager????

Bjornebye

How do you feel about it?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about it?

Whys he took Gary Mac? The guys been a retarded manager everywhere he’s tried and doesn’t last long coaching at a club either. Great player and will probably know Scottish well but doesn’t seem like a good coach.

Whys he took Gary Mac? The guys been a retarded manager everywhere he’s tried and doesn’t last long coaching at a club either. Great player and will probably know Scottish well but doesn’t seem like a good coach.

Retarded possibly not the best choice of word there mate.

Because Gerrard has always spoken of how much Gary Mac used to talk him through games and educate him when they played together, plus they’ve stayed good friends since.

Close bond, trust, good working relationship etc.

• Upvote 1

Stop moaning and get behind the lads, FFS.

Retarded possibly not the best choice of word there mate.

I’ll rephrase then, he’s been a terrible manager/coach up until now.

Because Gerrard has always spoken of how much Gary Mac used to talk him through games and educate him when they played together, plus they’ve stayed good friends since.

Close bond, trust, good working relationship etc.

Yea I agree you need someone you know and trust but surely there has to be better options out there that he’s worked with during his career.

Stop moaning and get behind the lads, FFS.

Don’t get me wrong I’m fully behind them!

Fuck him and Fuge can fuck off too. I'm genuinely gutted. It's not even a Celtic thing it's because they are such a scumbag club they make Chelsea look left wing. Terrible terrible decision. Wasn't his agent Scottish bet he was a blue fan and sold him the dream. Hope Celtic continue to brend them over and bum them regularly. None of you fence sitters better turn r*ngers.

At least he will get to see 10 in a row up close. If he lasts. Which he won't.

Be nice to see Stevie take Rangers back where they belong, above Celtic

Even when they haven't played a match, Celtic will be above Rangers in the table. They have no chance in all honesty.

Good luck to him, most he can expect and should be expected of him is to make Rangers the second best team in the division. And I know absolutely nothing at all about Scottish football, other than Celtic are winning the majority of the time.

We all want him to be LFC manager one day. If this is a step towards that then good luck to him.

No we don’t!

We all want the best qualified guy to be manager of LFC.

If that’s not Gerrard then he’ll always be a club legend but he can kindly fuck off and never manage us.

No we don’t!

We all want the best qualified guy to be manager of LFC.

If that’s not Gerrard then he’ll always be a club legend but he can kindly fuck off and never manage us.

Yes, that's why I said if it's a step towards that. If he is good enough then we all want him as manager right? He has to start somewhere.