You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

roma away,

kop77

Mad fucking tie really. Shouldn’t of let them back into it on both occasions. 4 of their goals in the tie you can’t really legislate for, 2 pens that weren’t pens, milner’s freak OG and Naingolean’s wallop from range. So I think our defensive vulnerabilities are being overstated. But as big Virg said “who cares.” We’re in the final, have it blue cunts, have it mancs. We are Liverpool and we’re never gonna stop.

Yep, and those 4 freak goals and ones we couldn't do much about are now hopefully safely out of the way.

Against Porto and City we hardly put a foot wrong.

Real Madrid have conceded 5 in their last two ECL home games.

Kyiv will be a frosty place for both teams, but I know whose fans will warm up the place more.

We're a chance.

A big chance.

If Ronaldo puts on a freak show, well, that might be that.

But then there's the Fab 3... hopefully well rested by then.

• Upvote 2

There's nowt to be positive about! We've won fuck all, miles off the pace in the league, nowhere in the domestic cups, and let's be realistic we're not winning this either unless there's a pandemic of bad shithouse AIDS in the Real Madrid camp.

what the fuck are you smoking ? city have set the bar that high this season everyone is off the pace look at chelsea and arsenal and you bitch about where we are. Even if we do lose i will still be proud of the team i support win lose or draw for getting to the final......if you cant do the same fuck of over to the blue side i hear they need supporters like you  

Yep, and those 4 freak goals and ones we couldn't do much about are now hopefully safely out of the way.

Against Porto and City we hardly put a foot wrong.

Real Madrid have conceded 5 in their last two ECL home games.

Kyiv will be a frosty place for both teams, but I know whose fans will warm up the place more.

We're a chance.

A big chance.

If Ronaldo puts on a freak show, well, that might be that.

But then there's the Fab 3... hopefully well rested by then.

Frosty?! It’ll be mid 20’s

Amazing, show anything but positivity and you're a bloo, manc, troll etc.

I don't get the hype, that was woeful last night, 5 more minutes and we'd have been cooked.

Maybe I was spoiled because we were so good when I was a kid, but you lot are easily pleased!

• Downvote 1