You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Buvac gone?

Tyler Durden

Sincerely hope the Arsenal thing is not happening.

Can you imagine if Klopp goes through a rough patch next year and Buvac does well? The narrative will be that Buvac was carrying him all along and that Klopp's a fraud. Not to mention that a top 6 rival would know our tactics inside and out. This would be a disaster. 

• Upvote 1

Rather Arsenal get someone who thinks they are already proven rather than someone who will come in and graft. Luis Enrique is perfect as although he did well at Barcelona he had a mixed spell at Roma so I can only see him fail at them. Buvac will want to prove himself.

Fuck I hope he ain’t going to Arsenal, as people are saying imagine having a direct rival for top 4 knowing our manager inside out, his tactics, his preferences, what substitutions he’s likely to make in any given scenario.

Why when things are going well do we find a way of combusting from the inside? It’s the real Liverpool way. Like I said yesterday if it was to do with illness or his fathers illness we’d release a statement saying that was the case and he wishes it to remain a private matter. All the speculation does is add fuel to the fire and crank up the pressure on everyone at our club, Klopp included. He needs a good result tomorrow just to stop dickheads in our own fan base believing that it’s all Buvac in the first place.

I don't believe it's illness related, given the abrupt nature of his departure and timing it just suggests he's informed the club or the club has found out about another job offer. Arsenal would not be good. If it was illness there'd be no reason for the club not to state illness within his family without being specific. Even a falling out between the two could be managed, there wouldn't be any need for him to not be near the club for the remainder of the season. That sounds like gardening leave. 

He's either been poached or caught out putting cameras in the toilets.

I don't believe it's illness related, given the abrupt nature of his departure and timing it just suggests he's informed the club or the club has found out about another job offer. Arsenal would not be good. If it was illness there'd be no reason for the club not to state illness within his family without being specific. Even a falling out between the two could be managed, there wouldn't be any need for him to not be near the club for the remainder of the season.

The club is clearly trying to play down the impact of the news ahead of two very important fixtures for the club this week.

I honestly think it’s embarrasing how many people think the club should have to come out with a statement specifically saying that Buvac going is relating to an illness whether it’s him or his family. We have no idea what type of person Buvac is and what he has requested of the club. Frankly if that is the case then it’s none of anybody’s fucking business.

• Upvote 1