You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Buvac gone?

Tyler Durden

One thing why I don't necessarily think Arsenal would go for Buvač is that he will be 57 in September and if I'm not mistaken, it would be his first managerial position in 17 years, the only one being at a third or fourth division German club where he ended his playing career.

Would Arsenal be that adventurous?

One thing why I don't necessarily think Arsenal would go for Buvač is that he will be 57 in September and if I'm not mistaken, it would be his first managerial position in 17 years, the only one being at a third or fourth division German club where he ended his playing career.

Would Arsenal be that adventurous?

Who was Arsene Wenger?

Maybe they think lightning can strike twice

If it’s a new job, I can’t fathom why he wasn’t able to finish the season here. He won’t get close to a European Cup at Arsenal, if he goes there.

Klopp will not counternance any dissent or disruption or someone going through the motions. I do not think it is a case of going to Arsenal and taking detailed Liverpool knowledge with him that is the issue. We would normally only play Arsenal twice a season. It is the complete disruption of having someone not pulling their weight and really wanting to be elsewhere. Shades of Countiho if you will.

Klopp will not counternance any dissent or disruption or someone going through the motions. I do not think it is a case of going to Arsenal and taking detailed Liverpool knowledge with him that is the issue. We would normally only play Arsenal twice a season. It is the complete disruption of having someone not pulling their weight and really wanting to be elsewhere. Shades of Countiho if you will.

Yep that's becoming more and more clear with Klopp. You either want to be here or you dont, surprised he never fucked Can off to the reserves earlier.

Don’t for a second think this is about the arse job, or a family crisis. It would be far too easy for the club to explain that instead of giving a vague statement that caused more speculation than it dampened down.

He’s had an argument with Klopp and they’ve both ‘gone a bit too far’ in my opinion.

Yep that's becoming more and more clear with Klopp. You either want to be here or you dont, surprised he never fucked Can off to the reserves earlier.

Because he's our best midfielder and he needed him.

Klopp has played him in more or less every game he's been available for.

Don’t for a second think this is about the arse job, or a family crisis. It would be far too easy for the club to explain that instead of giving a vague statement that caused more speculation than it dampened down.

He’s had an argument with Klopp and they’ve both ‘gone a bit too far’ in my opinion.

I think it is about the Arsenal job if I’m honest, I think that’s what’s caused the friction and they’ve both decided to call it a day.

• Upvote 1

The thought has crossed my mind, but why would Arsenal go for Buvac?

Dunno mate, isn’t somebody with links to him one of the decision makers there? Also they went for Wenger when virtually nobody even knew who he was, I’m pretty convinced Buvac is the next Arsenal manager.