You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Buvac gone?

Tyler Durden

I honestly think it’s embarrasing how many people think the club should have to come out with a statement specifically saying that Buvac going is relating to an illness whether it’s him or his family. We have no idea what type of person Buvac is and what he has requested of the club. Frankly if that is the case then it’s none of anybody’s fucking business.

Well the club have made a statement, saying that he's out for the rest of the season for personal reasons.

Not sure what more they can do to pacify people.

I think it looks more than likely he's been offered another job, or him and Klopp have had a falling out.

If it were a health/family issue, i doubt they would be this coy and evasive about it.

He might have shithouse aids, if I was him I'd definitely want to keep it quiet too.

I'm not worried about him going to Arsenal, the tactics thing works both ways quite literally and there's nothing wrong with someone trying to take a shot at the big job themselves. The timing of it is a bitch but if "reports" are to be relieved, then Klopp has been bouncing ideas off of someone else for quite some time now anyway.

The timing of it leads me to believe it's related to something other than another job, as you'd think he'd be professional enough to finish his job here and not destabilize the club he's currently employed by until our season is over. Of course, there's always the possibility that if he has accepted a job at another club then Klopp himself asked him to step away because he felt he wasn't committed to the task at hand anymore.

The main point is we don't really know anything, just different papers running with different stories.

If the statement by the club, and the non answer by Klopp in his presser were designed to quell any questions ......all they've done is make everybody talk about it.

If it was personal family/health reasons we'd have all gone .. Well hope he gets things sorted out...... and then forget about it.

This is going to run and run now because ot the ambiguous statement.

If it’s because Buvac’s father is ill the club shouldn’t expand on the brief comment it made as its nobody’s business barring those involved.

Klopp in his presser could just say......... No No we have not fallen out.... Its a family matter.... Our thoughts are with him.

If it is family illness, I think the club invites unnecessary and unhelpful speculation by not commenting with a little more detail and saying it is due to family illness. All the stuff about a fallout and/or Buvac taking another job could have been nipped in the bud. 

I'm not for one second suggesting the club give details about who, or what the nature of the illness is, as you can keep a modicum of privacy, but at the same time, you could throw a bone to the fans and assuage their fears about a fallout or him leaving. Then you can end the statement with "please respect privacy, no further comment will be given."

In short, if it's family illness the club have managed the news very poorly and invited a lot of unhelpful speculation. 

Therefore, I conclude it is a fallout (unprofessional if so, as the timing is lousy) or he has been offered another job. 

I'm sure we will know more soon enough. 

Weirdly it was only yesterday I was speaking to an Arsenal fan who was talking about some bloke they brought in from Dortmund who was the one who scouted players under Klopp.  Reckons that's why they got Aubangayangayang and Mikey.

If it is family illness, I think the club invites unnecessary and unhelpful speculation by not commenting with a little more detail and saying it is due to family illness. All the stuff about a fallout and/or Buvac taking another job could have been nipped in the bud.

I'm not for one second suggesting the club give details about who, or what the nature of the illness is, as you can keep a modicum of privacy, but at the same time, you could throw a bone to the fans and assuage their fears about a fallout or him leaving. Then you can end the statement with "please respect privacy, no further comment will be given."

In short, if it's family illness the club have managed the news very poorly and invited a lot of unhelpful speculation.

Therefore, I conclude it is a fallout (unprofessional if so, as the timing is lousy) or he has been offered another job.

I'm sure we will know more soon enough.

I doubt the club gives a shit about speculation.

I doubt the club gives a shit about speculation.

I see where you are coming from, but someone should care. We have a PR department and press officers and all the rest of it. To the average fan it's all water off a ducks back, but for the club, ahead of it's biggest match in years, it's an unnecessary distraction. Klopp is also having to face questions about it in the press conference, and I'm sure that frustrates him. 

In the grand scheme of things it is relatively minor, but it's still unhelpful at this time, and I can't imagine the club would invite that by not putting it to bed with a clearer statement, if it is illness related. Which is why I think it's a fallout (and if so it's unprofessional) OR it's a new job offer. We'll know soon enough. 

Considering the club's statement was pre-empted by a rumour he had gone over a bust up them yes I would say it's on the club to put it to bed with a clear statement and not leave it to be picked at for the rest of the season. Especially given the game that is taking place 48hrs after it.