You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke Home - Sat 28/4

aRdja

Fuck off Lambert. Fuck off Stoke. Can't fucking wait for those cunts to be finally stamped back under their fucking rock into the championship. Cunt team, cunt fans, cunt players, cunt manager.

They'll probably stay up.

Aren't we 9 points ahead of chelsea and they've got four games left?

I'd say the pressure is on them.

Apart from us, they have piss easy games. They're not dropping any points IMO. We needed to secure top 4 before the Chelsea game but instead it's going to be a play off.

I really do hate this league sometimes, what the fuck do we have to do to be awarded a pen? Today, last week on Ings, the 4 we should of had against United, the one on Salah against Newcastle off the top of my head. Fuck this why the fuck are we making this as hard as possible.

We've had stonewall pens declined in every league game since before playing the Man rats.

Guest Alex_K

Klopp has worked an absolute miracle getting this threadbare, CRIMINALLY under invested squad to this point and some whoppers bemoaning the performance of a team that left it all on the field a few days ago & go to Rome with an opportunity to do what we’ve only done twice before in the last THIRTY years (and Arsenal, City & Chelsea 3x in their entire history). Get a fucking grip.

The pressure comes from expectancy as well though. Three weeks ago the idea they could finish above us would have been ridiculous.

We just haven't got the squad, sadly. Three or four of our better players out and we look like a 7th/8th place team.

I'd say it still is.

Agree 100% on the squad depth issue. Like I said earlier in the thread, hopefully we'll buy more than we sell over the summer.

Stoke are a gang of spoiling ale house cunts. You'll have days like this unfortunately especially with a limited squad and needing the ref to be on his game as well. Fuck it let's get through to the CL final and get a result out of Chelsea. I'm still feeling positive

It's amazing we are so high up considering the shitty decisions that seem to be happening on a weekly basis.

How the fuck could that not be a pen it would have been a simple tap in at the far post.

I can honestly say if that happens up the other end or those "comings" together then Marriner gives a pen and what the point is the fourth official when it's that gobshite Mason?

Apart from us, they have piss easy games. They're not dropping any points IMO. We needed to secure top 4 before the Chelsea game but instead it's going to be a play off.

No, we’ve still got the Brighton game.

The fact is we could afford to draw the last four games of the season and still finish fourth.

Swansea win later and it’s done.