You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke Home - Sat 28/4

aRdja

Karius

Gomez

Klavan

VVD

Moreno

Henderson

Wijnaldum

TAA

Ings

Firmino

Salah.

Formation uncertain. Either 4-3-3 or 3-4-3.

That the team doing the rounds, or just what you'd pick?

I can't see it being far off that myself anyway.

Trent in midfield not sure. I think if he is playing him he would play him at RB instead of Gomez myself and even that depends if Clyne is not available. Could see Woodburn potentially playing myself.

It looks like Trent at Wing Back to me alongside Moreno

Of more concern at this stage is, of course, the risk of injury than tiredness. A choice between getting into the next European cup tournament and winning the current one we're so close to. Not much of a choice, is it? We just have to field our best fit available and pray they come through safe. That's all we can do. As for our owners and Klopp, no better opportunity to see our threadbare squad vis a vis those of our top four/six rivals and get more quality in.  

Not an "absolute must win".

If it were, you'd start your strongest 11 and to Hell with the rest of the season.

If we fail to qualify for the Champions League, because we were trying to win the champions league, I think we have to give it up to the football God's.

I mean that is proper irony, on a level that you have to applaud.

• Upvote 1

Not arsed about top four for a chance to play in the CL next year. Not when we are two games from winning it this year.

Even if we lose we have to prioritise it.

I am with you.

We should rest as many players as possible.

We have Brighton at home on the last day, they are safe and they will not give a fuck. Even if they did, our home record is such that it is worth the 1/14 gamble.

I mean Roma are good, and we can't be rolling into the olmpico thinking that we are home and dry.

I am with you, Anny.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

We need to know, in my view.

• Upvote 1