You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 4

niallers

Thanks mate, as far as you’re concerned the feelings mutual, it’s not about that really, whilst It’s true I can’t stand G Richards, I think he’s an absolute phony but I totally accept that I’m in a group of (I think) 3 with that one, in fairness Im just totally bored with foruming and I just dont want to do it anymore. Perhaps “the Rev” might come back if I’m not here, that would be cool.

Jesus. He's one of the few genuine nice guys on here.

And you've repeated about 5 times that you want to stop posting. So shut up and stop posting then. 

• Upvote 1

How the frigging hell can grown men be "bullied off a forum" angry words typed on the internet by (mostly) strangers mean fuck all of any note and whilst I enjoy The Revs post it is IMHO very precious and more than a little bit embarrassing to see a grown man/grown men get their knickers in this much of a twist over this.

• Upvote 2

How the frigging hell can grown men be "bullied off a forum" angry words typed on the internet by (mostly) strangers mean fuck all of any note and whilst I enjoy The Revs post it is IMHO very precious and more than a little bit embarrassing to see a grown man/grown men get their knickers in this much of a twist over this.

Because he's sensitive and doesn't like aggro? Not everyone is hard and has thick skin like you do, clearly. 

Because he's sensitive and doesn't like aggro? Not everyone is hard and has thick skin like you do, clearly.

Ah come on it has nothing to do with being 'hard' etc I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag or even win a barney with someone in 'real life' and frankly as I am an old man and past all that shite I wouldn't want to...It is words on a computer screen...I just can't see why people get affected so badly by it

But I suppose we are all different.

A 'virtual handshake' would be the right thing here in my book and then forget it...but there you go

You and King Emlyn are both posters I’d like to have a pint with in real life if the chance ever arose, Rev, so hope you’re back soon. Or better still don’t leave at all.

Don't listen to him fellas, I live around the corner from him and he still hasn't bought me a pint. Sorted me with a ticket mind, but no pint.

• Upvote 1

All my posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain....time to be whacked.

This shit has been blown way out of proportion. In my opinion I don't think you should delete your account. You are a top poster and if you do go you will be missed on here.

We need more posters like you and G Richards and less like 3 stacks, Creator Supreme and the likes.

• Upvote 1

Because he's just bullied G Richards off the forum and is clearly a bit of a twat. 

He hasn't though. The Rev chose to take a few weeks off to reflect on it. He'll be back. All i see now are people ganging up on one poster to the extent he's asked Dave to delete his account. And it's wrong. 

• Upvote 3

Whilst it would have been nice to have top 4 sewn up, at least we don't have to suffer the usual dead rubber last game of the league season bore-fest. Adds some spice to it that we need the win. I hope we go a goal down early on. 

If they were both level headed they would not feel the need to go in order to create a statement.

I enjoy both posters but if they can't disagree like gentlemen then there is no point in having a discussion in the first place. Code was argumentative sure but he did so in a civil manner.

Getting personal has no room in an objective debate, a fact sadly lost on fans in a public posting forum. Some need to watch "The Great Debaters" on how to conduct themselves in a discussion.

• Upvote 1