You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 4

niallers

We need to greet the coaches like a European night on Sunday, just to make sure the players get over the line. They deserve it for what they've done this season. One more push before the final in Kyiv.

Agree with this. Certainly, we should greet the Liverpool coach (can't be arsed about the Brighton coach) because it's the last chance most of us will get this season.

G Richard a brilliant asset to the forum.

King Emlyn also a great poster who I have enjoyed reading over the years. But you've had a shocker here pal. Totally uncalled for personal attack. Hope you can have the grace to reflect and apologise.

Thanks (I think) but disagree, I stand 100% behind everything I said and I couldn’t care less what anybody thinks about it quite frankly.
  • Upvote 1

We should greet the Brighton coach in complete silence, just standing completely still and staring at it malevolently.

There's an even better way (I used to live there) - fuck them right off by mixing up recycling bags. Put electrical waste, building rubble, and cardboard in the same bag, just as they are driving past in the coach. A strategically placed wormery, kicked over in front of the coach, will cause maximum distress.

• Upvote 1

I agree with J-V, King , both of you are great posters & I didn't think the spat was that nasty or big a deal. Can't see why you or the Rev need to scoot.

Thanks mate, as far as you’re concerned the feelings mutual, it’s not about that really, whilst It’s true I can’t stand G Richards, I think he’s an absolute phony but I totally accept that I’m in a group of (I think) 3 with that one, in fairness Im just totally bored with foruming and I just dont want to do it anymore. Perhaps “the Rev” might come back if I’m not here, that would be cool.