You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 4

niallers

Totally irrelevant to what I originally pulled you on, you were taking the piss out of Chelsea like some billy big bollocks and that it was all a given but no matter, you clearly don’t like being pulled up, I’ve noticed this before, Ill be honest I don’t like you, never have, I find you incredibly condescending I know you’re very popular on here and virtually nobody will agree with me but I find you to be a bit of a “sneering tit” if I’m honest, I think it’s best for the good of the forum if we both just agree to ignore each other, and for what it’s worth I do think we’ll beat Brighton.

Take a chill pill or hit the gym for a session to release your pent up aggression. It's only a game of football.

Our record v the rest of the top 6 this season is poor - which is unusual.

1 point away from home in 5...

Mostly down the fluke Willian goal at Anfield(Mingolet at fault wasn't he)

Spurs pens decisions

Arsenal away (Mingolet again amd a collapse)

Them three could amd should have been another 6pts for us and a point less for the others

I think we’ll do it but it should never have come to this, there is a very real danger we could draw next week, equally we could win comfortably and let’s hope that that’s the case, that Chelsea comeback against Southampton really bothered me at the time, I just hope it doesn’t prove to be a sea change.

I’m not aggressive, I don’t need a chill pill thanks, not everybody’s going to get on are they, it’s no biggie.

It is to me.

Imagine you’ve been going to a pub for fourteen years. You just hang out, chat a little football, have a quiet drink, go home. It’s something you like to do, most days. Now imagine someone else in the pub decides to have a go at you. To your knowledge you’ve not even spoken to them before, but one day they take it on themselves to have a pop at you.

After they unload on you they say, perhaps imagining themselves to be a fair-minded person, “It’s best we avoid each other.”

That’s what this feels like to me and to be honest it’s not what I come here for.

I’ve tried to reflect on what I said that could have prompted the attack from you. I was cack handed in the Chelsea comment, but basically I was saying that their disappointment will be all the more sweet if they fall at the last, having got so close to us in the final stretch here.

But you decided to insult me, partially quoting me in an unfair way and saying I talk a load of shit. I asked for some insight on that, but you were not able to give a football opinion.

Then you took it further and said you’ve never liked me (are we 13 year old girls now or something? We’ve never even spoken on here before, to my knowledge) and you said I was acting the billy big bollocks towards Chelsea (never mind that from time to time there’s a culture on here calling the troops to rally, saying “believe”, “hands in the bucket” “we’ll win the CL” etc.)

You said I was condescending towards others and called me a sneering tit (that’s the infamous insult I called Captain some time ago, who took exception to my overly optimistic Liverpool prediction and insulted me about it. The reason I called him the name, which I regret, is that he wouldn’t even bury the hatchet after I offered him an olive branch after he insulted me. I tried to bend over backwards to meet him way beyond halfway, but he wasn’t having it).

Anyhow, I’ve posted on here since 2004. You are not far behind me in that. I also see that you are a member of the site.

I genuinely don’t understand why a good red who is a member here would have a go at another, especially when they’ve had no relationship before to speak of, and over what, exactly? I’m at a loss to know why you turned on me so personally.

I reported your post to Dave. It’s the only time I’ve ever done that, as to me it’s just not on. I’m gutted that it gives Dave something to deal with that he shouldn’t have to.

These days, like most people, I’m too busy with work and various responsibilities. I come on here for a bit of respite from all that, and to be in touch with a sense of ‘home’, all around a common interest with fellow reds.

I’m going to police myself and take a break from the forum. I may be back, or I may not. I understand some will laugh, and call it a flounce and so on, but I’m genuinely at a loss as to why a fellow red, a member of the site, should have a go at me, in such a personal way, when we’ve not even spoken before.

To be honest it’s crap, and it’s not how I am going to continue to spend my pleasure/leisure time.

• Upvote 6

I don’t post on this site much although I’ve been a member for yonks. I just can’t believe the attack on the Rev. I don’t think I’ve ever met a more polite, positive red in my life. The post was unprovoked and uncalled for. He didn’t deserve that.

To the Rev please stay around. I find your posts interesting (sometimes too positive but I’m a glass half empty guy ha) and you are a valued member of this forum in my view

• Upvote 1

Totally irrelevant to what I originally pulled you on, you were taking the piss out of Chelsea like some billy big bollocks and that it was all a given but no matter, you clearly don’t like being pulled up, I’ve noticed this before, Ill be honest I don’t like you, never have, I find you incredibly condescending I know you’re very popular on here and virtually nobody will agree with me but I find you to be a bit of a “sneering tit” if I’m honest, I think it’s best for the good of the forum if we both just agree to ignore each other, and for what it’s worth I do think we’ll beat Brighton.

Its no fat Alvin Stardust, but i like it..

• Upvote 2

It is to me.

Imagine you’ve been going to a pub for fourteen years. You just hang out, chat a little football, have a quiet drink, go home. It’s something you like to do, most days. Now imagine someone else in the pub decides to have a go at you. To your knowledge you’ve not even spoken to them before, but one day they take it on themselves to have a pop at you.

After they unload on you they say, perhaps imagining themselves to be a fair-minded person, “It’s best we avoid each other.”

That’s what this feels like to me and to be honest it’s not what I come here for.

I’ve tried to reflect on what I said that could have prompted the attack from you. I was cack handed in the Chelsea comment, but basically I was saying that their disappointment will be all the more sweet if they fall at the last, having got so close to us in the final stretch here.

But you decided to insult me, partially quoting me in an unfair way and saying I talk a load of shit. I asked for some insight on that, but you were not able to give a football opinion.

Then you took it further and said you’ve never liked me (are we 13 year old girls now or something? We’ve never even spoken on here before, to my knowledge) and you said I was acting the billy big bollocks towards Chelsea (never mind that from time to time there’s a culture on here calling the troops to rally, saying “believe”, “hands in the bucket” “we’ll win the CL” etc.)

You said I was condescending towards others and called me a sneering tit (that’s the infamous insult I called Captain some time ago, who took exception to my overly optimistic Liverpool prediction and insulted me about it. The reason I called him the name, which I regret, is that he wouldn’t even bury the hatchet after I offered him an olive branch after he insulted me. I tried to bend over backwards to meet him way beyond halfway, but he wasn’t having it).

Anyhow, I’ve posted on here since 2004. You are not far behind me in that. I also see that you are a member of the site.

I genuinely don’t understand why a good red who is a member here would have a go at another, especially when they’ve had no relationship before to speak of, and over what, exactly? I’m at a loss to know why you turned on me so personally.

I reported your post to Dave. It’s the only time I’ve ever done that, as to me it’s just not on. I’m gutted that it gives Dave something to deal with that he shouldn’t have to.

These days, like most people, I’m too busy with work and various responsibilities. I come on here for a bit of respite from all that, and to be in touch with a sense of ‘home’, all around a common interest with fellow reds.

I’m going to police myself and take a break from the forum. I may be back, or I may not. I understand some will laugh, and call it a flounce and so on, but I’m genuinely at a loss as to why a fellow red, a member of the site, should have a go at me, in such a personal way, when we’ve not even spoken before.

To be honest it’s crap, and it’s not how I am going to continue to spend my pleasure/leisure time.

You’ve reported my post to Dave? For what exactly ? Saying I don’t like you, Jesus how precious are you? If it means that much to you I’ll stop posting if it will help, and for those who “ can’t believe my attack on the Rev” you do realise the “sneering tit “ line was used to illustrate what he himself had abused another poster with, you do get that yes? I’ll save Dave the hassle of having to deal with it and swerve it myself , I’ve been posting on another site more regularly these days anyway,but I think you need thicker skin mate.

It is to me.

Hope you hang around. The FF needs a bit of positivity. I'd like to think most of the negativity is tongue in cheek or a way of letting off steam for people.

• Upvote 1