You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

roma home

kop77

Do not hold your breath mate.

That little shithouse Phil McNulty and the other little fart Des Kelly havent stopped going on about that city coach right up till kick off tonight yet they won’t say a word about these bubble coat wearing shitbags behaviour tonight

Gutted for that fella. Hope he pulls through.

Massive police operation needed for the return leg. If I had a ticket I would be strongly tempted to swerve it. At the least, stay in groups, and don’t venture anywhere. Unfortunately their police have a bad reputation for making trouble. Also, now that this has happened to one of our fans tonight, it could lead to a revenge mentality for a few traveling fans. Or even if it doesn’t, it could lead to sound lads just going over to watch the match, but making sure they themselves aren’t defenseless, should it all go off. When ch of course will make everything much worse, should anything trigger.

I am very concerned about a big incident over there, with multiple injuries or worse.

I should be able to go to Rome to watch the match, drink a beer in the sunshine, see the sights for an hour or two, and go home. All respectfully, and with no bother whatsoever. And that should be reciprocated when people come the other way. What the heck is wrong with people?

Mad that after such a pulsating match, i can't get that attack out of my head.

Poor bloke over from Ireland with his brother. What the fuck is wrong with these new age hooligans. At least in the past, the thugs would generally have some type of moral code. Now, everyone is fair game.

Read last night that they were attacking anyone, youngsters included. Fuck going over there, if I had a ticket I think I’d be giving it a miss.

Puts a slightly dark cloud over what should be pure joy at having one foot in the final, as Whelan said I can’t help but think of the poor guy in a critical condition who just went to watch the game. Hopefully he wakes up and is more gutted that he missed us give them a hiding on the pitch where it should stay.

• Upvote 1

Read last night that they were attacking anyone, youngsters included. Fuck going over there, if I had a ticket I think I’d be giving it a miss.

Puts a slightly dark cloud over what should be pure joy at having one foot in the final, as Whelan said I can’t help but think of the poor guy in a critical condition who just went to watch the game. Hopefully he wakes up and is more gutted that he missed us give them a hiding on the pitch where it should stay.

Would be class if he wakes up, we get to the final with him sorted out by the club for the whole trip to Kiev travelling with the King.

The number of people filming that mob outside the Kop man. What happened to having your fellow fans backs?

To be fair, I've been told that a few of them got filled in by the lads giving chase. The videos will help the police investigations too.

Hope the fella wakes up soon, the return leg is going to be sketchy as fuck. Advisable not to wear club colours, for anyone going.

To be fair, I've been told that a few of them got filled in by the lads giving chase. The videos will help the police investigations too.

Hope the fella wakes up soon, the return leg is going to be sketchy as fuck. Advisable not to wear club colours, for anyone going.

And wear a puffa jacket. Italians all wear puffa jackets.