You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

roma home

kop77

Biggest thing for me that we have over Barca is said pace! They've none of except dembele! Barca don't do long balls either. We went long loads tonight and it worked a treat. Their backline is chronic and given that they've still got to come at us, they'll need to take massive risks and we'll exploit that.

I went to the final in 84 and I really cannot think the atmosphere will be that initimdating for the team. The pitch is surrounded by a 400 metre olympic running track for gods sake so the crowd are miles from the team on the curva sud or is it nord I forget.

That must have been incredible! What a final!

We were snotting them, then Lovren did a Lovren, and the ref gave a bullshit penalty.

They don't have half the attacking threat of City, and we coped pretty well with them when they needed 3.

Shower of dirty stabby cunts.

• Upvote 1

What a picture! Rushie, the King and mad Ged, fucking brilliant!

Haha love that Ged is there.

Just Googled him to see what he's up to these days, and he's head of global football at redbull, overseeing leipzig, salzburg Newyork redbulls etc

I like to imagine he gave Keita a little nudge in the right direction.

• Upvote 1

I think Roma scoring makes us more determined and going there 5-2

up will make us more determined fucking slacking exhibits loveren and Karius need to concentrate, al never forgive either if this fucks up. We will score there but when Roma fire the kitchen sink at us we've got the plumber Mo Salah.