You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

roma home

kop77

Happy with the performance and result. I'd have taken a 5-2 before the match started.

But still annoyed that we've given them some hope in the 2nd leg. After winning 3-0 vs Barca they'd believe they can do that against anyone.

Difference being that Barca were very fortunate to be 4-1 up, whereas we fully deserved our 5 goals.

• Upvote 1

They did. But they still had a much bigger task even at 1-0 up - needed four and to keep a clean sheet. It’s much closer from 1-0 for Roma, who have have the away goals and have already beaten top European teams 3-0 on a couple of occasions this season.

I know all that, my point being them scoring first means nothing really if you win or draw .

It gives them the belief that we didn't need to give them. We've let them back in the tie when their heads were down and they were finished psychologically. They didn't even need to put it on us, they were going through the motions and we capitulated for them.

Not having that.

Lucky decision with the pen but they put loads of attacking players on the pitch which Klopp tried it counter but it didn't work.

But hey, 5 fucking 2.

Get in reds.

We'd have taken 5.2 at the start all fucking day. But I'd have preferred to be 2all and then score 3 to make it feel better. Why oh fucking why don't we do things the easy way? Anyway, onwards and upwards the mighty reds! Batter stoke at the weekend and then just win in Rome. Easy really

We'd have taken 5.2 at the start all fucking day. But I'd have preferred to be 2all and then score 3 to make it feel better. Why oh fucking why don't we do things the easy way? Anyway, onwards and upwards the mighty reds! Batter stoke at the weekend and then just win in Rome. Easy really

Why don't we do it easy?

How long have you supported us?

We've NEVER done it easy.

Tell ye summat for nowt...

Injuries are starting to take their toll. Hope squad depth doesn't spank us over the next few weeks.

That's why Saturday for me was the bigger pain than even losing those two goals tonight winning against West Brom virtually got us top four so we could rest players .

We need a win against Stoke