You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Featured: That was the week that was (Apr 7-13 2018)

tlw content

diarybanner.jpg

Saturday Apr 7… 

Everton 0 L 0 That was the weirdest derby I can ever remember. We didn’t want to be there and they were just soooooo passive. No yellow cards in a Merseyside derby? I doubt if that’s ever happened before. It comes to something when Everton don’t even have enough fight left in them to even kick us. What’s even more surprising is their fans weren’t even baying for blood the way they normally would. It’s like they’ve given up. Allardyce has really done a fucking job on them hasn’t he? I’m starting to like him. 

The only thing that mattered today was avoiding injuries and with the possible exception of Moreno (injured in the fucking warm up!) we seem to have done that. City seem to have avoided injury but their confidence must have taken a massive hit by the way they blew the Manc derby with a dramatic second half collapse. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing from our perspective. It’s bad in terms of trying to get second spot, and it might be bad for Tuesday night if it lights a fire under City. 

They should already have had a fire under them after last week though, so I’m choosing to see this as a positive, because even if ‘God forbid - they go a couple of goals up on Tuesday they’ll have it in the back of their minds that their defence is fucking shite and could concede at any moment. 

Sunday Apr 8… 

Ander Herrera was in full on snide mode yesterday and he was caught on camera spitting on the Man City badge at pitch side as he walked off at half time. Today a United spokesman said “"Ander has seen the footage of the incident and is mortified at any suggestion that his actions were deliberate. It was entirely accidental and there was no intent whatsoever”. Mortified! Ha! If this shitbag had it in him to be ‘mortified’ about any of his actions he’d never set foot out of his front door. He’s utterly shameless.

I sometimes wonder if Mourinho might actually be his dad and not just his manager, because their character traits are so similar. Mourinho never made it as a player, he was shite, but I'm fairly certain if he had been a player he'd aspire to be Herrera rather than Messi.

Still, at least he’s not Harry fucking Kane, who is so desperate to catch Mo in the race for the Golden Boot than he is swearing on his daughter’s life that he got a touch on Eriksen’s goal yesterday. What a fucking desperate, big chinned goon he is. Shameful behaviour that is. 

L’Equipe reckon we’ve agreed a three year deal with Fellaini. As far as bullshit transfer rumours go, this might be the worst I’ve ever heard. If there’s one player out there less suited to how our midfield plays than Fellaini, I’m yet to see him. Imagine him playing for us! I don’t even think the Express would stoop so low as to run a garbage story like that. 

*checks newsnow* No, I was wrong, the Express are all over this like Fat Sam at an all you can eat carvery. 

And speaking of the devil, yet more bullshit today came in the form of some fake Allardyce quotes that everyone fell for. In fairness, he’s come out with so much laughable shit recently you can’t blame anyone for not realising the quotes about “if our two games with Liverpool this year were a Champions League tie we’d have gone through on away goals” were jarg. 

This is just a teaser, click here to view the full article

Please note that 'The Week that Was' is only available to TLW website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first, registration is FREE) and can be purchased here.

Imagine that facially challenged cunt playing for Madrid and claiming one of Ronaldo's goals because the shadow of the ball crossed his shirt before it went in ?

Like the ego that is Ronaldo would settle for any of that shite.

Never mind it weakening Spurs significantly, I'd want him to go to Madrid for that alone! 

I saw the links to Sideshow Bob last week too.  That's just the press trolling, that's not even just a shit rumour.  Absolutely no cunt in their right mind could envisage that pointy elbowed woolly headed cunt as a Klopp type Liverpool player.

Could they ?