You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alfie's Army

Oh Buoy

She seems like a bit of a gobshite to be honest, playing the victim and not mentioning all the facts.

There's a post where she says the nurses tried to shut her up because they claim she was repeatedly screaming "get out of my fucking face" and to prove she wasn't she uploaded a short clip of herself just shouting leave me alone.

She's trying to make out the kid's being held prisoner and not allowed to leave, when the truth is the kid can come and go whenever, she only needs to go there for dialysis a couple of times a week and then leaves after.

She's saying they locked her in the Chapel for no reason, when I think it's pretty safe to say she was probably acting like a nobhead and upsetting the other patients.

She seems to be in a mood because they won't immediately give her a new kidney, and because they aren't immediately transferring her to a different hospital for her dialysis treatments.

I imagine child size kidneys aren't easy to come by, and adult size ones could potentially cause issues, on top of that the kid has multiple other health issues, so it's going to be a lot more complicated than opening her up and sticking a new filter in.

Doesn't help that you have all the other gobshites grouping up and promoting this shit, I reckon I've looked into the facts more than 99% of those cunts, and I've barely read anything.

A couple we know have split up. The woman has been on faceaids for the past 2 weeks posting vague updates about people being 2 faced, not knowing the full story, being strong when life kicks you down etc.

Anyway, it's come out that she's been having an affair with some fella from a few roads away for 6 months and has done in the past. Her husband has nowhere to live and is broke and has been kipping in his work car outside the house.

Some woman has been giving her grief today calling her a dirty Slag and telling her to wash her minge out.

10 minutes later she puts up a status saying she's having a break from Facebook. Wonder why?

A couple we know have split up. The woman has been on faceaids for the past 2 weeks posting vague updates about people being 2 faced, not knowing the full story, being strong when life kicks you down etc.

Anyway, it's come out that she's been having an affair with some fella from a few roads away for 6 months and has done in the past. Her husband has nowhere to live and is broke and has been kipping in his work car outside the house.

Some woman has been giving her grief today calling her a dirty Slag and telling her to wash her minge out.

10 minutes later she puts up a status saying she's having a break from Facebook. Wonder why?

She swilling her minge out.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...